Chapter 17 - A Sketchy Solution

Start from the beginning

"I think that's enough for now," Daman pulled his fingers out and my eyes snapped open just in time to watch him part his lips such his fingers dry. What the fuck? As his tongue lapped around, he had the nerve to seductively wink at me.

"Fuck," I was practically oozing at the sight.

"You're cooking breakfast right?" he began to walk out. What?! Is he leaving me here?

"Um hello!" I yanked his arm, pulling him back to me. How could he just get me so close and then leave me like here all hot and desperate?

"Yes?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you just going to leave me here? I didn't finish!" I pouted.

"Oh believe me I know. Why don't you go to Michael and ask him to finish you off."

"Daman," I groaned, "You and I both know that if he stuck his tiny peanut-sized dick into my I would not have an orgasm. I probably wouldn't even flinch!" I defended, crossing my arms over my chest, drawing my breasts together. I widened my eyes and slowly looked up at him with an innocent expression—one that I knew he could not resist.

"Sorry babe, what's said is said." Daman shrugged and leaned his back against the wall. "I don't want to hold any grudges, but that one hurt my ego a bit." He smirked and dropped his gaze to the wet area between my legs.

"Am I just supposed to fuck myself until you decide that your ego feels better? What happened to making me cum so hard I'd forget Michael's name?" I nearly cried. I knew I'd be able to finish myself off but there was no way I would settle for that.

"I got sidetracked. How about you deal with your own problems and put your cute little fingers to use?" he smirked and placed a kiss on my hand.

"What if I sucked you off?" I negotiated.

"That's cheating, you can't suggest that."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"Ugh! You know what, fine. I'm just going to fuck myself I guess." I sighed loudly and adjusted my position on the dresser.

"And I'll be watching." Daman crossed his arms over his chest and watching me carefully with a smile on his face.

"Okay, well here I go," I began to drag my hands down past my stomach.

"I see your hand moving down," Daman nodded and licked his lips—waiting for my next move.

"It is happening, my hand is nearing the area of sensitivity. I am so close to touching it, so close to—"

"Are you really going to narrate the entire fucking process just get to it already. I'm starting to lose my hard on." Daman interrupted my procrastination.

"If you're getting a hard on, you might as well fuck me. It sounds like a win-win, especially because you were the one who was all 'I'm going to make you cum so hard'" I mocked his deep voice.

"Can you just shut the fuck up already?" Daman stepped towards me and grabbed my hand. He nudged my own two fingers into me, making me gasp in surprise. I was not expecting that...

"Oh my god," I bit my lip and continued to move my fingers, swirling and pumping them just the way I liked it, the way Daman would do it.

"That's better," Daman watched me in awe. My eyes drifted down to the erection that was throbbing in his jeans.

"Please fuck me," I begged, wanting nothing more than Daman to take control.

After a slight hesitation, Daman unbuttoned his jeans and placed his erection near me. He moved my fingers aside and pushed himself into me. Before he continued to thrust, he pulled me closer to him so our bodies were on pressed against one another.