Ch. 21 - Dear insanity

Start from the beginning

'' Ahm... Are you talking to yourself? '' a voice suddenly spoke up.  

I stopped and looked at my right side. '' Oh, Kakashi! Sasuke-kun! '' I said with a grin on my face. '' I didn't even see you there. '' I was just walking through a crossroad and Kakashi and Sasuke were walking from another direction. By the looks of it I was guessing that they just came back from training.  

'' You were to busy talking to yourself? '' Kakashi continued, smiling.  

I snapped with my fingers, pointing at him. '' Exactly! ''  

He sweatdropped, making me realize that he probably thought I wasn't going to agree.  

'' Anyway... You also came back from training? Kurenai sensei finally agreed to let me go home, '' I continued, smiling. '' Had a fun day? ''  

'' I heard you won your match, '' Sasuke spoke up and slowly narrowed your eyes. '' You know that we could be fighting against each other in the third part of the exams? And you're actually asking me if I had a fun day? ''  

'' Why not ask you that? Would you prefer... '' I thought for a second and then grinned. '' Had successful training? ''  

'' You really think I'm going to tell you about my training?! I just said that we could be fighting against each other in a month! '' Sasuke snapped, obviously getting annoyed. I just stared at him like an idiot. He was looking back at me for a few seconds before he rolled his eyes. '' Just forget it. You're an idiot and you'll never understand. ''  

I shrugged and looked at Kakashi that was staring at us with a strange expression in his eyes. '' Anyway... You, mister Kakashi are also a meany! Even bigger than Kurenai sensei! '' I said, suddenly getting serious.  

Kakashi sweatdropped again. '' Did you just call me a meany? '' he asked and both, him and Sasuke were staring at me with disbelief.  

I began nodding. '' Yup. You chose Sasuke over Naruto, just like Kurenai chose Shino over me! But she at least offered to train me for five days! '' I explained and narrowed my eyes. Then I suddenly grinned again at the thought of who was Naruto's new sensei. When Sakura told me about him I almost died from laughter. That guy was a big perv and he hated me because I sometimes spent time with Konohamaru. Apparently he thought that the Hokage's grandson was to awesome to be friends with me. Tch, another meany.  

Kakashi sighed. '' Naruto got another sensei... Just like you will. By the way, who is going to be your sensei? '' he asked, staring at me with curiosity. Even Sasuke that never showed much emotion seemed to want to know about that.  

I grinned. '' I haven't met him yet. The Hokage told me that he was as strong as an ANBU but he was still considered to be a Jonin because he didn't like to work in groups like ANBU usually do... And... '' I frowned, trying to remember other facts about my new sensei. I almost forgot everything that the Hokage told me after the 20th time Kurenai smacked my head with annoyance. '' Oh, right! He's also always on missions and rarely here at the Leaf village. His name is... Hmm... Err... What was it again? Karito... Fujimi... No that's not it... Panami... ? No... Otakata... ''  

'' Takeshi? '' Kakashi suggested, staring at me with his one eye narrowed.  

I snapped with my fingers, pointed at him and grinned. '' That's right! Takeshi! The Hokage said that I'm going to follow him around for a month while he'll teach me ninja stuff. ''  

'' I'm not sure that was the best idea... Takeshi... He's... I don't think that you two'll hit off very well, '' he finished.  

I just shrugged and looked at Sasuke that seemed bored again. Suddenly I leaned closer to his face and slightly narrowed my eyes while he flinched with surprise and stared at me in a weird way. '' W-What are you doing? ''