Chapter Twenty one

Start from the beginning

I nodded "alright lets go it's already late" Edward waved bye to his mom then followed Niall in the car,when he saw Louis his eyes lighted up "Lou" he explained then smiled at him.Louis smiled back then waved "Eddy what you doing here?"

"Your daddies are going to drive me to school."  Louis smiled "really?!" Harry chuckled then nodded and sat down next to Louis."Alright lets go to school boy's" Zayn explained then started the car and drove off to their school.

*At the school*

When we got their my eyes widened it was a huge school.Well it should be it's a kinder garden threw fifth grade school.I looked over at Louis to see he had a frighten look in his eyes I looked over at Edward and saw he had the exact opposite look he looked like he was exited.I frowned I don't want Louis to be scared of school but it's not like we can stay here with him.

Zayn parked the car and got out with everyone else exiting as well. Harry helped Louis and Edward out of the car.When we where walking to the school Louis held onto Harry and Zayn's hand tighter I frowned then looked at Edward to see that he ran off toward a kid with ginger hair and wearing all black like him.

"Papa,Baba,Dada I dont want to go to school" Louis cried out.We frowned down at our little boy then crouched down "Baby you will be fine" Niall explained then kissed his forehead."Come on Boo go for us please" Harry asked.

Louis frowned then nodded his head "ok" we smiled then gave him a group hug and kissed his forehead and stood back up.

When we went inside the classroom of Mrs.Windy we saw Edward with that ginger boy again."Welcome to my classroom" explained a woman who looked around twenty four said with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello nice to meet you" we explained then looked down at Louis who was holding on to Harry's hand tighter.Mrs.Windy looked down at Louis and smiled then stuck her hand out "Nice to meet you im Mrs.Windy how are you?" Louis looked up at her then moved behind Harry so she wouldn't see him.

"He is a little shy" I explained then looked down at Louis with a small frown.Harry leaned down then whispered to Louis that it's ok and everything will be fine.Louis nodded then hugged him really fast."Alright Lou daddies have to go we will be back to pick you up soon ok" Louis nodded then played with his hands.

We gave him one last kiss and hug before we got outside of the classroom and derived back to the house to get ready for an interview.

*Louis' P.O.V*

After my Daddies left I frowned then looked over at Edward to see him playing with a boy with a light reddish-yellow colored hair.I looked at the books where no one was at.I walked over to it and grabbed a book which was called "The Hunger Caterpillar" 

I sat down on the binge bag chair and looked threw the pictures then all of a sudden Someone sat down next to be on the same binge bag I was on.I looked over and saw Edward looking up at me and smiled.

"Hey Lou what you doing?" he asked then looked back at the book I had in my hand. "Im looking at the pictures in the book" I said with a small voice."Lou don't be shy with me please" I nodded then looked over at the kids and saw them staring at us.

"Eddy?" I asked "What's up Boo?"  he replied.I put my hands around his ear and whispered "They keep staring at us." Edward looked over at them then said "Problem?" the girls shrieked then went back to what they where doing and the boy's when back to doing what they where doing before not making contact with him.

The teacher looked over at us then smiled,she walked over to us and grouched down and asked "Do you want me w read that book for you guy's? I nodded then smiled slightly up at her and handed her the book so she could read it.She smiled then sat down on the big rocking chair then said "Come to the carpet class it's story time."

We got off of the bing bag then sat on the carpet and waited for everyone else to come.When they sat on the carpet me and Edward sat in the middle.When the teacher started the story I felt really sleepy so I started to dose off and soon fell asleep on Eddy's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aww so cute.

How is it?

If you want the teenage Louis story go back to the last author note and read the instructions.

have a nice day <3

comment

vote 

follow