Helplessly

This one shot will be based off of the song Helplessly by Tatianna Manaois. It's such a sweet song so I suggest listening to it. Also, my friends and I recently made a CMV so you should totally watch it! I linked it here so you can watch it. We also plan to make an Ereri CMV based off the song Helplessly too, so watch out for that later on!

Description: Levi has fallen helplessly in love with Eren, but won't admit it to himself. 

****

The sun rays beamed through the windows in the early morning of a Saturday in mid-July. Levi rubbed his eyes as he began to wake up, before turning over to press a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. The younger boy smiled tiredly as he let out a content hum, opening one eye to look up at Levi. Eren and Levi had been dating for around 6 months, and it was 6 months that not one of them regretted. 

"Morning." Levi yawned, stretching his arms before pushing himself out of the bed, not bothering to sort out the unmade bed. The ravenette walked over to Eren's side of the bed to ruffle the hair of his boyfriend, before walking off to the bathroom to tidy himself up.

"Morning to you too." Eren mumbled sleepily as he watched his lover disappear into their ensuite bathroom. The two lived in a cozy little house together, and it sure was a gorgeous house. The brunette sat himself up as he sorted out his hair, rubbing his eyes to get them used to the bright light which illuminated the room. Soon enough, Levi emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and cleaned up, ready for a day full of fun. 

It wasn't long before Eren was ready too, and during the time it took for him to get ready, his partner had already cleaned most of their petite house, even though it wasn't at all messy. Well, not to Eren at least. Levi always saw something that needed cleaning. 

"How about we go grab a coffee and then head out to the town centre for a bit?" Eren suggested, wrapping his arms around the smaller man's waist from behind, resting his chin on the shoulder of his boyfriend. Levi grinned to himself and let out a small hum, agreeing to Eren's suggestion. "You seem tired still. Did you not sleep well?"

"I did, but I kept waking up through the night." Levi admitted, not spilling the full truth to Eren.  He turned around in Eren's grip to lean up and press a quick kiss to Eren's lips. The two separated from each other to go grab the things they needed for the day before they headed out the door to their destination. 

Levi was definitely not a coffee drinker, in fact it was rare that Levi ever chose to get a coffee. Due to the fact he was tired though, he did decide to have one with the small persuasion of Eren. The two took their hot drinks to go, before walking off into the town center. It was full of people today yet the location was still somewhat cold, but the hot drinks did the trick. The two walked down the busy street, trying to avoid the elbows of those rushing past them. They were in mid conversation when Eren suddenly rushed off and once he finally stopped, Levi saw what had gotten him so excited. The older man walked over to where Eren was kneeling down, a large grin on his face as he played with the two puppies. 

"Levi, just look at them!" Eren gasped, giggling softly as one of the puppies jumped up to lick his cheek. Levi leant back against a small wall, coffee in hand as he fondly watched Eren interact with the puppies. The owners of the two puppies were obviously around Eren's age, but considering Eren was already in his early twenties he still acted like a child around certain things. It was moments like this when Levi realised how truly in love he was with Eren. It almost felt as if his heart could burst with love at any moment. 

"Yes, Eren. They are rather adorable, I must admit." Levi let himself smile as he watched his boyfriend continue to fuss over the puppies. "Come on, we gotta go. Say goodbye to the puppies."