I Like You

FIRST ONE SHOT WOO! My sister wanted me to write this based off the picture above. Its short and shit but I tried lmao :))

Description: Levi and Hanji want to do some more experiments on Eren, but it goes wrong.

Levi was sat in his office, bored out of his mind. He'd already filled two sides of paper with random drawings and doodles. He had no clue on what he should be doing right now. No one had told him to do anything, everything was relatively clean and tidy, and he had finished all his work.

Levi watched as the minutes ticked by, getting slower and slower (or so it seemed). It almost put him to sleep. Almost. As he was drifting off, someone barged into his room, making him jump and fall out of his chair.

"Lev- Oh gosh, are you okay?" A familiar voice asked. Levi managed to haul himself back up into his chair and regain himself, before looking up at the figure infront of him. Rivaille cleared his throat, only to have a lump form seconds later. Infront of him stood Eren Jaeger. Or brat, as he liked to call him.

"Yes, Jaeger. I am perfectly okay, thank you. Now what is so urgent that you needed to barge in like that?" Levi calmly replied, leaning forward onto his spotless desk.

Jaeger nervously rubbed the back of his neck, letting out an awkward laugh before he finally answered. "Well, uh, nothing actually. Except Hanji wanted to ask you if she could, ya know, experiment on me some more."

"Then why didn't shitty glasses come in here and ask me herself, Jaeger?"

"I-I dont't know, sir."

Levi let out a small sigh before running a hand through his dark locks. "Alright, brat. Just be careful, you've been worked a lot lately."

"Hanji wants you there."

Rivaille froze for a spilt second, his eye widening as he looked up at the boy stood infront of him. Levi placed his hands on his desk and pushed himself up, making his way around the object to meet Eren's side. "Then I shall be there."

Eren smiled and quickly turned to walk out the door. The older man let a small smile appear on his lips as Eren turned away. Levi liked Eren, a lot. He didn't know why, he just did.

"Come on, Captain! What are you waiting for?" Eren laughed, starting to run as he glanced back at Levi.

"Shut up, brat." Levi replied, before swiftly following behind Eren.

Once they arrived to where Hanji was, they made their way outside of the walls, where the experiments quickly began. Levi was leant against the wall, keeping a close eye on the two figures infront of him.

Eren successfully managed to turn himself into his Titan form. Jaeger now had full control over his Titan form, just like Annie did. All the actions and emotions, he had it nailed. However, the recovery afterwards wasn't always so smooth. Hanji ran her usual experiments, with Levi watching fondly from behind.

"That's great Eren! Now can you-"

Hanji was interrupted by a small rumble, which was quickly getting louder. An abnormal titan was making its way towards the trio. Both Hanji and Levi had no 3DMG, and had to rely on Eren to save them this time.

"Squad Leader, get back here now!" Levi commanded, leaving Eren to defend himself.

Eren turned towards the abnormal and ran towards it. He swang at the abnormal, but missed. The abnormal was at least a 15 metre, the same as Eren. Jaeger wasn't as strong as he usually is, which means this fight was particularly hard. All Levi could do was watch helplessly, and hope that his brat would be okay, and get out alive.

The abnormal locked its jaw onto Eren's left arm, causing Eren to let out a loud scream. Rivaille's eyes widened in fear, a small gasp escaping his lips as he watched the scene unfold infront of him.

"Eren!" Levi screamed, lunging forward as if he could stop him. Hanji reacted quickly and grabbed his arm, stopping him from going anywhere.

"Captain, are you crazy?! We can't fight that titan like this! Eren will be fine!" Hanji tried to convince him.

"He's going to die, Hanji! I can't let that happen!" Levi protested, trying to escape Hanji's unusually tight grip.

Levi's head snapped towards Eren as he heard a slapping sound. The brat had managed to punch the abnormal in the face, losing his left arm in the process. Then, he proceeded to stamp on the titans neck, to finish him off. No one moved for about a minute after.

A little while later, Eren fell to his knees with a loud thud. Hanji finally released Levi from her grip, causing him to stumble as he sprinted over to Eren's titan body, which was already surrounded by steam. Levi climbed up onto Eren's body and struggled to pull Eren out from his decaying Titan form. He managed to pull him out and successfully get him to the ground.

"Eren, answer me! Answer me brat!" Levi shouted, tears pouring down his cheeks as he shook Eren's pale body. Hanji stood, watching over Levi's shoulder at the scene unfolding infront of her. "Eren, please! You stupid brat, please.." Levi broke down in tears; something he never does infront of people, let alone by himself. He pulled Eren's body close to him, crying into his shoulder. How could he ever face Hanji after letting her see him like this? How could he go back in the wall, knowing he-

"Captain..?" A weak voice called out, making Levi's sobs stop. Rivaille slowly looked up, his cheeks tear stained, and his eyes red. "Levi, have you been crying..?" Eren laughed weakly, shakily lifting his pale hand up to wipe at the captains cheek. A small blush appeared on Levi's cheeks.

"You.. You idiot. You scared the life out of me!" Levi sighed in relief, hugging Eren closer to his chest than before. Levi let himself smile as he felt Eren's arms wrap around him.

"Levi, why were you crying?" Eren whispered into Levi's ear. Levi's body tensed. He couldn't hold it back any longer.

"I like you." Rivaille blurted out. Eren's expression turned from confusion to shocked. Levi's head fell to rest on Jaegers chest. "I like you, you idiot! I.." Levi was tightly clenching Eren's shirt, his eyes squeezed shut. He opened his eyes when he heard Eren laugh softly; the laugh Levi adores the most. The soft, sweet, innocent laugh. Levi felt a finger being placed beneath his chin, his head soon being lifted up after. The two men stared into each others eyes, a soft smile plastered on Eren's flushed face.

"I like you too, short stuff." Before Levi could reply, or even take in what he had just said, Eren placed his lips against Levi's, kissing him ever so gently. Eren still had his finger underneath Levi's chin, and Levi's hand made its way up to Eren's cheek, where it finally rested as he sunk into the kiss.