Flying (Part 2)

This is a continuation of Flying, the previous chapter of this book. Hope you enjoy!! :) x

"Oh, Eren! They're simply lovely!" Levi exclaimed, his hands rising to cover his mouth as he gazed out at the mermaids, sat on the rocks under a small yet beautiful water fall. 

"Yeah, lovely enough to drown you." Eren laughed, looking over at the boy beside him. Levi cocked an eyebrow at the messy haired boy, giving him a confused look.

"But I thought mermaids were meant to be kind?" Levi asked, running a hand through his raven black hair, placing his other hand down of the rock they were sat on.  A small sigh escaped his thin lips as he looked back over to the three mermaids.

"Would you like to meet them?" The Pan boy asked, placing his hand on top of the smaller boy's. Levi quickly nodded, a bright smile appearing on his face as he looked over at Eren. Both boys took off into the air, floating gracefully over to a rock, closer to the three gorgeous mermaids. The three mermaids obviously saw the boys approaching, and the calm water was soon disturbed by the ripples of the mermaids. As the mermaids swam over to the rock, Eren and Levi landed. Now Levi could see the girls up close and get to know them; each of them seemed different to the other, not one of them alike. 

The first one had hair as bright as the sun, and eyes as blue as the ocean. Her hair fell down to just below shoulder length. She was named Annie, and she was by far the most stubborn and strong-willed of the mermaid trio. 

The second one had longer hair, the colour of brownish red. Or so, that's how it seemed to Levi. The sun would catch on the girl's hair, seemingly changing the colour of it. Her name was Sasha. She seemed the most cheery and happy of the bunch, and by far the loudest of them all.

The final mermaid was a lot smaller than the other too. Her hair too, was as golden as the sun. Messy bangs fell in front of her blue eyes. She almost looked just like Annie, except her hair was darker than Annie's, and her eyes even bluer. She was shy, yet she had a smile that could lighten up anyone's day. Christa was her name.

Annie, Sasha and Christa; the mermaid trio. Levi was blown away by these beautiful creatures. How could something so beautiful, be so deadly?

"Pan! You're back!" Sasha chirped, splashing around in the salty water. 

"We missed you!" Christa smiled, reaching up to try grab Eren's hand. Eren quickly pulled his hand back, knowing how sinister these creatures cold be. 

"And you brought a friend!" Annie finally got her turn to speak, brushing her damp locks out of her eyes. The mermaids eyes were beautiful, and they seemed to put one in a trance if you starred into them or too long. 

"Ladies, this is Levi. Now, be nice to him." The bright eyed boy spoke with a harsh tone, making Levi worried at what these girls could really do. The three girls nodded, and their gazes instantly turned to the small boy perched next to Eren. Annie reached up to grab Levi's wrist, her hold tight as she slowly brought his hand down to the water. Levi was too busy starring into her eyes to realise the danger he was actually in. Sasha grabbed his other hand, slowly bringing that one to the waters surface too. The raven haired boy was completely mesmerised by the girls beauty. 

His hypnotic state was cut short when Eren pulled Levi from the water's edge, hissing at the trio, causing them to flee back into the ocean blue. 

"What happened?" Levi asked, rubbing his head as he sat himself up right again. Eren stumbled back over to the small boy, helping sit up. The strange boy's face was plastered with concern, worried as to Levi being hurt in some way.