"Semper Fi. Love you. Maybe we'll get out there to see you soon." I said and he nodded. I let him finish up talking to Shawn; our conversations never needed to be very long, especially when I knew he didn't have a whole lot of time to talk.

When Shawn got off the phone, we all began talking again, loudly and without a care, because this would be the last time we'd get to for a while. I wasn't gonna be a downer about it, because they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder or whatever.

"Guys it's 1:15, we have 45 minutes to kill, wanna play a game?" Dinah asked excitedly.

"OMG yes, I love games!" Ally squealed, clapping happily.

"Girl... do not say 'OMG'. You can type it when you text but don't say it out loud... you're such a dork," Mani rolled her eyes with an unimpressed look.

"Okay, China, what's the game?" Camila questioned, and I was glad to see that her mood had brightened since her tiny tear fest earlier.

"Let's see who can fall asleep the fastest!"

"Ooh, I'm down!" Shawn piped up, already stretching out, kicking my shoulder in the process.

"Dude, you are too tall for this; get up, you're embarrassing me," I exclaimed, his booted foot resting on my shoulder now, probably centimeters from my ear.

"Sorry, Lo, trying to win a game here." With that, he totally ignored me and closed his eyes.

Camila giggled behind her hand and poked at his sized 13 boot, with the other. Somehow, he was already asleep. Giant pandas don't hibernate, but if they did, this would definitely be the irony I would not let go unmentioned. Well, Shawn's pretty damn tall, so that can basically equate to giant, and he's Austin's Panda, so that would make him a rare, hibernating giant panda, whoa. One with a giant boot on my shoulder, but I've digressed enough.

I wasn't mad at him, though, and stood, gently rested his foot down on the seat I had vacated. If Austin loved him, so did I; he was a lovable guy, just as silly as they came, and gay as hell. He was goofy like Camila, and extra like Dinah. That's probably why I liked him so much; he was a mixture of two of my all-time favorite people.

"Dinah all you do is sleep," Normani complained, pouting.

Dinah, who had slouched in her seat and had a hood pulled over her eyes, suddenly smirked. "Lions sleep a lot. And baby, that's not what I remember us doing last night, just saying..."

"Y'all need Jesus!" Ally laughed, looking up from her phone with a mocking gasp.

"Get it, D..." Shawn mumbled sleepily, softly snoring only seconds later.

"Uh, Allycat?" I call the tiny woman who was somehow older than us all with blonde streaks in her hair.

"Yeah Lauren?" she smiled warmly at me, locking her phone.

"Didn't you say you had to go to work at 1:30? You're gonna be late," I try to withhold a laugh as I see her eyes widen. I would assume that means that she forgot.

"Oh, Christ, my dad is going to fire me--"

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez! You just said the Lord's name in vain!" Camila accused, pointing a finger at the girl who was scurrying like mad gathering her things. She kissed Shawn's forehead and mine too, since I had sat down again and she looked at Camila with distaste before rushing off, making me promise to call her as soon as I could.