Ch.32 Trick or Treating

As Ethan continued to fall, he then remembered the magic carpet Raven gave him. So he quickly pulled it out and opened the orb as the magic carpet appeared under him as he stopped falling. He then sighed in relief.

"I'm okay" he sighed in relief.

"Oh he's okay" Raven said in relief.

"Oh he's okay" Ivy sighed in relief.

"Not for long" Alex smirked.

But before he could fly up, Ivy used the Animarum to whack it down on his head as he fell to the ground.

"Would you stop hitting me with that?!" he begged as he rubbed his head.

"No" she said with a frown.

"Fine then" he growled as he got up "I guess I'll get rid of you first."

He then used his strength to kick her across the ground as the Animarum slipped out of her hand. She then tried to get up when Alex got on top of her and held her down.

"You know" he said "If you would've drank human blood, you wouldn't be this weak."

Ivy struggled to get up, but he held her down hard. But when she looked ahead, she spotted something hiding in the grass, she saw that it was a wooden stake.

"Now" he scowled "Any last words Ivy?"

"Yeah..." she said getting an idea "Suck a dick."

And with that she yanked her head up and into Alex's face as she used all the strength she had to push him off her. Ivy then grabbed the stake and just when he was going to attack her, she drove the stake through his heart. She gave a sneaky smile as she watched Alex scream before he burst. Just then Ethan flew down on the magic carpet and got off.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I staked this through Alex's heart" Ivy said proudly.

"Seriously?" he said surprised.

"Yep" she said as she got up, but she started to wobble and she almost collapsed.

Ethan went up to her and helped her up.

"Looks like you did some power" he smiled.

"Yeah..." she agreed as she started to stare at him.

"Okay you are totally looking at my neck right now" he said.

"I'm sorry" she said "I'm just really hungry."

"Well let's find the others first."

They then went inside the fair where they found everyone in the center.

"Oh good you guys are okay" Raven sighed in relief.

"Yeah we're fine" Ethan said "But Ivy's weak."

"Raven" Ivy said as she gripped Raven's shoulder "I already drank the blood you had in your purse, but I need more so please tell me you have more blood with you!"

"I think I have some more" Raven said "I gotta look first."

"Man all this talk about blood is making me hungry" Dawn said as she rubbed her stomach.

"We'll get something to eat later" Raven said "But first things first, is everyone okay, no scratches or bites?"

"No" they all said.

"You got some blood in your hair" Ethan pointed to Raven's hair.

"I know" she frowned.

"You got some blood of you too" Tyler pointed to Ethan.

"It's not my blood" Ethan put in.

"Can we not talk about blood?" Ivy asked "The sound of it is driving me crazy."

"Hey wait a minute" Cameron said "Where are all the monsters?"

Everyone looked around and saw all the monsters were gone.

"Did we vanquished all of them?" Tyler asked.

"I doubt it" Raven said "They probably left after their leaders were killed."

"Wait" Ivy said with her eyes widened "You killed April?"

"Yep" Raven smiled.

"No way I got rid of Alex!"

"What?" Raven said surprised.

"I got rid of Luke" Dawn added.

"Oh my God" Raven gasped "We did it, we got rid of our enemies!"

"Group hug!" Dawn exclaimed as everyone went into a group hug.

"Well I gotta say" Cameron smiled "Tonight was quite an adventure."

"Yeah" Tyler agreed "And even though we almost got killed, it was epic."

"And hey" Ethan said as he looked at the time on his watch "We still got hours of Halloween left, you guys wanna get some candy?"

"Yeah" they all agreed.

"Wait" Tyler said "Quick question."

"Yes?" everyone said.

"What are we gonna do with all the bodies?"

Everyone looked and saw the bodies of monsters and the people around them. They also saw that the fair was completely demolished with everything broken and some on fire.

"Well I gotta return all the souls back" Ivy said as she looked at the Animarum she had in her hands.

"And I'll get Merlin to take care of this" Raven said.

"So are we going trick or treating or what?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah let's go" Raven said as they went out the fair.

"Wait" Cameron said as they stopped "Don't we need costumes if we want to get candy?"

"Aren't we already in costumes?" Ivy asked.

"What?"

"I know how to take care of that" Dawn said.

She then grew out her claws, her fangs, and she moved her hair out of the way revealing her wolf ears.

"And if anybody ask" she said "I'm a sexy werewolf."

"Wow" Tyler chuckle "And you're torn clothes goes perfect with that."

"As for me" Ivy said as she grew out her fangs "You know what I am."

"Well" Raven said "Since I'm a witch, I guess I'll wear this."

She then made her black witch hat appear in her hand as she put it on her head.

"And now, broom!" she called as he flying broom appeared in her hand.

"Sweet!" Cameron explained.

Just then there was a meow, and Luna appeared and went up to Raven.

"And of course" Raven smiled "I gotta have my black cat."

"Now you're really a traditional witch" Tyler smiled.

"So what about us?" Ethan asked "What are we gonna be?"

"You guys can be monster hunters" Dawn smiled.

"Yes!" Tyler exclaimed.

"Huh" Ethan said as he thought about it "I like that, I'll be a vampire hunter."

"So does that mean I'm gonna be your prey?" Ivy asked with a smirk.

"Well then" Raven said "Let me just call Merlin, and then we'll go."

After Merlin arrived, Ivy handed him the Animarum as she and everyone headed away from the fair.

"Well that take cares of that" Raven smiled "Now let's get some candy."

"Yeah!" everyone exclaimed as they went down the sidewalk.