Ch.16 Fight

"So" Alex said with his fangs out "Which one of you losers is gonna die first?"

"I gonna go with this one" a female vampire said as she walked up to Ethan "His blood smells so sweet."

She then started to run her fingers across his chest as Ethan felt his heart pump with fear.

"It's almost as if his blood is made for us" she said as she smiled and grew out her fangs.

At that point Ivy stepped in front of Ethan and hissed at the vampire with her fangs out and her eyes now red.

"Oh" the vampire said with a small laugh "Alright, I'll let you go first. I think it's time to accept who you are and try human blood, it's much sweeter than animal blood."

"Over my dead body" Ivy growled with her fangs still out.

"Fine then" the vampire smirked "I'll have him."

But as she tried to go to Ethan, Ivy grabbed her arm and threw her across a table and into the wall leaving a hole.

"Okay that's enough" Alex said "I'll go first, move the girls away."

At that point vampires grabbed onto Ivy and Raven and pulled them away from the guys.

"Now" Alex grinned with his fangs out as he looked at the guys "Who should I choose first?"

"I don't think so" Ethan frowned as he pulled out 2 pencils and held them up into a cross as Alex backed away "Stack back all of you! These are sharp and wooden!"

"For what?" another vampire asked "Vampire rodents?"

"See?" Cameron said to Ethan "Even he agrees with me."

"Shut up" Ethan frowned.

"You do realize that a cross works best for like one or two vampires right?" Alex said "But when there's multiples, you're not always protected."

"What?" Ethan said just as a vampire ran up behind him and pinned his arms behind him as the pencils fell to the floor.

"Ethan!" Ivy yelled as Ethan struggled to break away from the vampire's grip, but the grip was so strong he could barely move.

"Looks like you'll be my first meal" Alex grinned as he headed towards Ethan with his fangs out.

Just then Dawn entered.

"Okay" she said as she went up to her friends "It took a while but I managed to put Jared in the van."

She then noticed that everyone was looking at her.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" she asked.

"Yeah" Alex said "You were interrupting my meal."

Dawn saw that Alex's fangs were out and that a vampire was holding onto Ethan and other vampires were holding onto her friends.

"Oh I see" she said.

Alex then motioned some vampires to grab Dawn, but before they could, she faced them used her fist to pound them in their groins as they yelped in pain and fell to the floor.

"Looks like it's time to go full wolf" she said as she turned to Cameron and Tyler "You guys wanna see my full transformation?"

"Can we?" Tyler asked surprised.

"You bet" she smiled as she faced the vampires and grew in her canine teeth and her eyes turned yellow "Good thing it's a full moon tonight."

She then started her transformation, the guys watched as long sharp claws appeared on her nails as thick brown fur started to appear all over her body, a muzzle grew on her face, her ears pointed up, and a tail grew out from her back. Now in her full werewolf form, Dawn gave a loud roar as some of the vampires backed away.

"Oh shit!" the vampire who was holding onto Ethan gasped as he pushed Ethan to the floor and ran off.

As Dawn started to fight the vampires, Ivy and Raven broke free from their captor's grip as Tyler and Cameron did so as well. Ethan quickly picked up his pencils as he got up just as a vampire tried to attack him, but he quickly held out a pencil as the vampire ran into it as the pencil pierced his heart. The vampire screamed in pain as he burst and disappeared.

"Holy shit that actually worked" Ethan gasped as he turned to Cameron "See Cameron, it works!"

At that point Ivy broke the legs off a chair and made them into sharp wooden stakes as she hissed at the vampires with her fangs out.

"Everyone get behind me!" Raven ordered as everyone got behind her.

"Dawn!" Ivy called just as Dawn scratched a vampire as she burst into ashes.

Dawn then turned into her human form and got behind Raven.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to use this" Raven said as she reached into her knee high boot and pulled out a purple wand.

"Wow you actually have a wand?" Cameron asked surprised.

"Every witch has a wand" she said.

"You really are a typical witch" Tyler said "Just without the pointy hat."

At that point Alex gave a chuckle.

"You think a wand's gonna stop us?" he smirked.

"It might not" Raven said "But that doesn't mean I can do this."

She then used her wand to create a purple light at the tip as she sent the light at all the vampires as they collapsed to the floor.

"Come on!" she yelled as they all ran out the mansion.

"What happened?!" Cameron asked as they ran to the van.

"I made them weak" Raven said "But they wont be weak for long."

They then made it to the van, but before they could go in, more vampires appeared and surrounded them.

"Looks like I forgot the ones outside" Raven said with her eyes widen.

Ivy hissed at the vampires as she held up the stakes.

"Guys!" Ethan said "The bulbs!"

As the girls fought the vampires, Ethan opened the trunk where he had to move his sleeping brother out of the way in order to get the bulbs.

"Alright" Tyler grinned as he picked up a bulb "Let's do this thing."

More vampires then surrounded them as the guys held out the bulbs and turned them on.

"Already feeling like a Jedi" Tyler grinned as he burned a vampire who tried to attack him "Wow it actually works!"

"Just try to get into the van!" Raven ordered as she used her wand on the vampires.

As everyone tried to ward off the vampires, they walked backwards towards the van as they started to get in.

"Hurry!" Raven ordered as they all got into the van as Ethan used the bulb to burn a vampire who tried to enter the van.

Once in the van, Raven started it up and drove off with the vampires after them.