"START DRIVING!" I yelling at him because Jack had the mini fan in his hand ready to throw it.

He started driving and reached 60 in seconds which caused me to slam into the seat. We laughed all the way to base. When we got there Bulk and Miko were all ready there.

"Why ya laughing Danny boy." Miko had a grin from ear to ear so I told her what I did to Jack and she was literally rolling on the ground laughing.

I sat on the couch and watch some tv and since I was focused on it I was wide open for a prank or scare. It was like 20 minutes later when someone tackled me and we both fell on the floor. My front side was against the floor and my head was laying on its right side. My hands were pinned behind my upper back well the person was sitting on my lower back. I barely saw the person out the corner of my left eye.

They bent down to my left ear and said "That's what you get for locking me in my room and making me eat cooled pancakes." I immediately knew it was Jack and started laughing. He got off me and helped me up. When he turned around I jumped onto his back and yelled "PIGGYBACK RIDE!"

Surprisingly he grabbed my legs to keep me up on his back and laughed. Than he walked back to the couch and threw me onto it which knocked the wind out of me. I glared at him but couldn't help but laugh and that caused him to laugh also.

I looked over at Smokie to see what he was glaring at Jack.

"What's up with him?" I thought as I stared at him for a few seconds before he realized it but, when he did he looked away than he cleared his throat.

"Since everyone is here maybe we can go to the surprise. What do you thank Optimus?" When Smokie asked that I knew he was talking about the race.

"Yes, it will be good for everyone to test their skills." He said.

"What's the surprise and how will it test our skills?" Raf asked.

Then bumblebee started beeping, Jack and Miko looked at him so he translated.
"He said that we're going racing."

Everyone immediately ran to their partners' alt. mode and got in.

As I walked to Smokie I hear him chuckle and I give him a questioning look.

"You're not going to win the race if you're going to be that slow." He said as I roll my eyes.

"Ratchet, open the ground bridge." Ratchet nodded as he opens the ground bridge and we all go through.

We found ourselves at an abandoned race track. We stepped away from our partners as they transformed. "Here we go with the rules." I knew that there were rules and a lot of rules.

"The first one to make 10 laps is the winner. As long as you stay on the track and you do not conflict damage to your team mates you may use any tactic you wish." Optimus informed us.

"Hmm. Not a lot of rules. Something's up." I just had that feeling that that wasn't the only thing we had to worry about.
I shrugged the thought off and tried not to think into it to much.

After everyone at the start line Smokie said "I want you to call the shots Danny. Don't worry about running into something cause if you freeze up I'll take control. 'Kay?" I was surprised that he would let me call the shots but I don't complain and simply nod.

During the first lap we just drove but as soon as we reached bee I told Smokie to transform and jump on him. He does so and asked what's next. Quickly I tell him to jump onto Optimus and he did. Than I tell him to jump off and transform in front of Optimus. This caused OP to slow down.

"Yes! All we need to do is pass Arcee and stay in the lead." I said fist pumping the air.

"Or we can stay in second until the last moment." A devilish smile popped on my face as Smokie told me his plan.

On the last lap Arcee was in front of us and the others struggle to keep up and poor bee was always baited in to a 'trap' that would cast him his spot in the race. The last 10 yards were ours. "Put the metal to the petal now!" I ordered Smokie as we past Arcee and Jack I saw the look of disbelief in Jack's eyes.

As we past the finish line Smokie transformed and after sliding a few yards and he throw me up into the air as I laughed with the knowledge of our victory. When he set me down I did this sort of victory dance as the others passed the finish line. Than I heard Jack laughing so I turned to him and tilted my head.

"That Dance makes you look dorky." He finally managed to laugh out.

I could feel my cheeks heat up and I wasn't about to let him win but, it was too late. He pointed at me and held his side while he was laughing.

"WHAT!" I snapped at him wanting him to stop.

"I can't believe that your blushing just because I called you dorky." He finally stopped laughing and everyone was just standing there.

"Well it's not like I can't embarrass you." I poked his chest when I said you to make things seem more dramatic.

"I can't be embarrassed. You can even try." He challenged me and I knew he would regret that.

"Fine but, let me whisper it into your ear." He sighed and turned his cheek my way so I placed my lips on his cheek. I could fell his cheek redden against my lips so I pulled away and looked at his face. He was wide eyed, his face was as red as a tomato, and his mouth was opened in shock.

"You lied." I simply said as I pointed at him. I heard Smokie's laughter boom behind me as Optimus called for a ground bridge.

"I've found the perfect family."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am soooo sorry for the wait but I had writers block plus my summer has been so busy with birthdays, holidays, trips, and a whole lot more I'm not going into. For those that stayed with me through this busy time I can't thank you enough. I should start updating again more often so again I am sorry.