Prologue

Author's Note:

Warning this is a book that consists of sexual assault - cutting - depression and violence so read at your own risk.

(If you think this is one of those books with the girl falling for her rapist or accepting her kids easily or going to find them and hug them and whatever cliche. I hate to break it to you but it isn't.

Prologue :

Demetria Devonne Lovato, more commonly known as Demi lovato , the famous singer, and actress, is one of the most famous pop stars in her generation. but there is one thing most people don't know about her which is that Demi was raped at the age of only 11 and was pregnant from her rapist. She gave birth to twins and then gave them up for adoption. Every day the same nightmare, every day his last word in her mind "Stay There" with a smirk in his face as he ditches her with her dress ripped in the dirt.She Couldn't do anything but STAY STRONG.

The product of that night, the twins: Dani and Dawn. Had a perfect life because They never knew the truth, they were adopted by the man who was Demi's doctor. Dawn is the head of the cheerleader squad and she has the snarky attitude, but innocent look, Dani is the opposite she is a shy girl but with the strong personality. One day their lives change, But not the way you're thinking, not like that. Instead, it's probably the whole opposite.

You may tread me in the very dirt,  But still, like dust, I'll rise.

-Maya Angelou