bar

Lucy sat at a bar, alone , confused and sad. Drinking all her problems away, because that's what she was only good at. She tried to drink the memory of her mother and father away, tried to drink the memory of her EX, who had just broken up with her through a text earlier that night. Which as the cause of this mess. Lucy looked to see men laughing and cheering. Lucy set her head against her palm, which was set up with her elbow.
"Lucy, is that you!"
Lucy turned to see someone she barely recognized.
"Natsu!!" Lucy smiled big. Natsu sat beside lucy. Natsu was lucy best friend in high school but lucy was transferred to a different school her last year. 
"Why are you here?" Natsu said with a smile. "I thought you had moved out of state"
Lucy starred at natsus face, his lips, his hair, his eyes. Everything was the same as last time she had seen him, she remembered how much she used to want to kiss him.
"I moved back a couple months ago actually" lucy sat up more.
"You look really good though" natsu laughed. "You must have a boyfriend by now though"
Lucy nodded at natsu compliment.
"Actually he just broke up with me a couple hours ago, why else do you think I'm here alone." Lucy laughed, trying to hold the tears back.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry, here I'll buy you a drink" natsu said.

-after a couple more beers-
Natsu and lucy danced in the middle of the bar as people grew annoyed.
Natsu smiled at Lucy's laugh, she was just the same and even more beautiful from high school, and now she is again, dancing with him.
She had told him everything about her since she had transferred from high school. Natsu snapped back to reality when he felt her hand warp into his. Natsu looked at lucy. She had  stopped dancing and stood still starring back at natsu. Natsu leaned in and kissed lucy.
Lucy knew she was tipsy, but she kissed back, she didn't kiss because of being tipsy only because she's only wanted to do that for so long..