crush crash

Lucy was on her bicycle throwing newspapers from the side bag that wrapped around her. Lucy was saving up money because she wanted to leave this town and she knew her father wouldn't help even though he was a millionaire, so she started throwing newspapers for a summer job. Sweat ran down lucy brow from the hot sun. Lucy turned down to a new street but she saw a boy in the middle of the road playing basketball by himself. His hair was pink which was odd. As lucy got closer the boy turned to face her. He smiled a bold smile. Lucy blushed and lost control of the bike and crashed into the side on the road. Lucy quickly sat up, she knew she just made a fool of her self.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Lucy heard a voice, she looked up to see the same pink haired boy that caused her to crash.
"No" lucy turned her head away. "This is your fault"
The pink haired had a confused face.
"My fault? How?"
Lucy stood up. "You smiled at me."
"I was being nice!"
"Well it made me almost die!"
Now the two were both yelling.
"Well I'm sorry, you crushed on me you lost control!"
Lucy gasped and blushed pink. "I don't have a crush on you, your an idiot!"
"You don't even know me!"
"I know enough!" Lucy crossed her arms and looked away. There was a long pause between them both.
Natsu hesitated. "Your knee is bleeding really bad, I can help you clean it up."
"What?" Lucy looked down at her knee which was gashing blood. Lucy looked back at natsu confused. She had just went off on him and he still wants to help her. She has never met anyone like that before.
The boy held out his hand, lucy nodded.
"I'm natsu by the way" the boy said as they began to walk down the street.
"I'm lucy..." Lucy said smoothly.
"Natsu?" Lucy asked. The boy looked at her.
"Hm?"
"Thank you" lucy blushed pink as natsu did with a wide smile.
"Its okay, you seem cool anyway."