since then

Natsu laid on his bed as he kept his eyes on the ceiling. Tears filled his eyes as he thought of his last memory of lucy.
-flasback-
Natsu climbed through the window into her apartment. He saw her sobbing on the bed. He slowly walked over to her.
"Lucy?" Natsu said softly. Lucy looked at natsu. Lucy wiped her tears from her swollen eyes.
"Natsu" lucy said softly as she looked away.
"What's wrong" natsu said as he tucked Lucy's lose hair behind her ear. Lucy stood and looked to her other side. Natsu followed her eyes which lead to a suitcase full of clothes. Her clothes.
Natsu shook his head as his eyes grew watery.
"You can't" natsu said louder than he ment. Tears began fall down Lucy's face again she covered her eyes with her hands. Natsu tried to pull Lucy in with a embrace, but she pushed away.
"I can't do this anymore!" Lucy shouted to natsu as tears flowed down her cheeks. Natsu stood shock as he stumbled back a little. Lucy grabbed her suitcase. Natsu reached out to lucy but Lucy moved away towards the door, but stopped as she twisted the knob. Natsu quickly walked to lucy.
"Lucy ple- natsu was cut off.
"Natsu, I'll be okay, don't come looking for me" lucy said tears kept crying. Tears flowed natsus cheeks.
"You can't do this!" Natsu shouted.
"You are all I have!" Natsu reached for Lucy's hand. She reached back and they held hands.
"I love you.." Lucy said as she pulled away and walked out shouting the door in natsus face. Natsu stood shocked as tears kept flowing from his eyes.
--End---
Everything reminded him of him and lucy, every movie, every song, everything. He couldn't get her out of his head. Its been 3weeks since he's been to the guild. 3 weeks since she left. Natsu held his hand over his mouth to muffle his soft cries. He never knew why she left but he knew he loved her and he would search for her until the E.N.D