Stars

Lucy woke up as she felt someone shaking her gently awake. She sat up and scratched her head and rubbed her eyes before she realized natsu had waken her up.
"Hey babe" natsu whispered with a smile.
"Natsu what are you doing? If my father wakes up hes going to kill you." Lucy shouted in a whisper.
"He won't find out" natsu smiled as he kissed Lucy's cheek.
"That's what you said last time, and now ur not even allowed to see me" lucy crossed her arms.
"Well, get ready" natsu stood beside lucy.
"Where are we going?"
"Its a surprise" natsu smirked. Lucy began to put her shoes on as she stood up. Natsu climbed out the open window on to the roof.
"C'mon" natsu said a little loudly.
The light showed from under her door.
"Shit! my dads awake" lucy whispered as she grabbed her jacket.
But as she pulled her jacket on she bumped into her dresser knocking her old piggy bank down, it shattered to pieces in a loud bang.
"Lucy, are you awake?" Lucy's dad said as he opened the bedroom door. Lucy froze for a second and stared at her fathers face. He was shocked. Natsu sat outside the window on the roof and lucy was in front of the window with puffy nighty shorts and short slipper boots and her tank top and leather jacket.
"LUCY" her father screamed. As natsu pulled lucy through the window. They both jump from the roof on the old trampoline (which she's had since she was 13) her backyard They bounced on their feet. Natsus hand was still around Lucy's.
The back door bursted open as her father began to run in his slippers. Natsu pulled lucy to the fence as they both began to climb it. Natsu reached his truck and finally let go of Lucy's hand. Lucy jumped in the passenger seat as natsu began to drive off. After they got a bit of air they both bursted out with laughter.
"Did you see his face?" Lucy laughed.
"It was great!" Natsu laughed along as dripped his hand on Lucy's thigh.

--
Lucy and natsu laid in the back of his truck, starring up at the sky in the middle of a field.
"Its so beautiful" lucy smiled." I love stars and planets and galaxies so much ..." lucy went on. But natsu said nothing but only looked at Lucy's face. He loved the way she smiled.
"Have you ever loved anything so much!" Lucy smiled as she kept her eyes on the bright stars.
"Actually.. Yes" natsu smiled as lucy turned her head to him. Natsu leaned and kiss lucy as lucy began to kiss back.
"This is totally worth getting grounded for" lucy smiled as Natsu laughed.