Car ride

"Natsu" lucy whined once more, leaning her head on his back. Natsu turned from the chair , moving Lucy's head away.
"Hmm?" He said. Lucy poked his cheek. Natsu tried to hit her hand away but he was too slow. "Let's go drive your new carrrrrr" she groaned. Natsu looked at her like 'why should we.'
"Pleaseeeeee"lucy begged. "We can take the top off and everything."
Natsu agreed with a nodd.
--
Lucy's hair blew back from the wind. She smiled widely as she threw her hands up in the air. "whoooo" she laughed as natsu drove faster.
"Weirdo" natsu laughed as one hand was on the steering wheel and the other fixing the position of his sunglasses. "Why do you think this is so fun?" Natsu talked over the radio.
"Because I feel like I'm flying" lucy lluaghed.
"But y- he was cut off by a pair of lips to his. But it was quick. Quick enough to stay on the road. "You talk to much" lucy said with a pink face. Natsu realizing what lucy just did, also blushed  with pink on his cheeks. Natsu slid his right hand on to Lucy's thigh as he continued to drive with the left hand gripped tightly on the steering wheel. Lucys head laid against his arm. "Your weird but I love you" natsu laughed. "I love you too.....idiot."