Human Heater

I woke and felt the cold wind from the window. Cursing myself for leaving it open, I laid in my bed underneath all the covers. I had the window open because I was waiting on Natsu, he said he needed to see for some odd reason I wanted to see him more than anyone, but he never showed up and it got late so I went to sleep. I shivered, my eyes were still closed as I buried my face in to my pillow. I felt some sort of heat from my side. My hand moved to the side, the object was soft but warm, I pulled myself to it , not opening my eyes, I didn't care what it was, I just wanted to be warm.Then I felt steady breathing hit the back of my neck. I shot my eyes wide open, I realized my face was against a bare chest, my cheeks turned pink. My hand moved down the chest And stopped when I felt abs.
"Liking what you feel?" I heard Nastus voice laugh.my pinks began to burn.
"n-no" I turned my body away from him. "Why would I ?" I said quick.
Natsu opened one eye and look towards lucy. He smirked when he saw her shiver as a cold wind blew.
"Fine, then stay cold, I'll stay warm" natsu said with a sleepy voice. Lucy turned her head towards natsu and made a face that was like 'really'. Natsu giggled. Lucy shivered again. Lucy scooted in close beside natsu. "I'm only doing this because I'm cold." Lucy said. Natsu smirked. "Sure you are" he wrapped his arm around Lucy's waist, pulling her in closer. Lucy looked up to natsu face and natsu looked down to lucy Face, only a few inches away.
"Take a picture,it'll last longer" natsu giggled as lucy laid her head against natsus chest with a hot face. "Shut up, you dork" lucy snapped.
"Fine" natsu said as they both began to fall asleep together.....

"Weirdo" natsu whispered with laugh.
"HEYYY!"