The fall

Lucy stood in front of the mirror. She smiled with pure happiness. Her white dress sparkled in the sunlight from the open window. Levy tugged on the bottom of the dress as Wendy talked about how beautiful lucy looked, juvia cried on the couch.
"Juvia, its okay" Wendy tried to comfort her.
"Why does she get to married before me" she cried.
Lucy turned when she heard a knock the door.
"Hey are you ready?" Gray said as he walked into the room.
Lucy nodded. She took grays arm. Lucy had asked gray to walk down the aisle since her father has passed. Juvia cried as she and the others walked behind lucy.
Natsu smiled widely as he saw lucy, oh she looked so beautiful, her hair was put up. Natsu saw her locked arms with gray, he growled a little. That bastard, he thought.
--
"Do you, natsu Dragneel, take lucy as your wife?" Lucy's eyes were watery as natsu couldn't stop smiling.
"I do"
"You may now kiss the bride"
Natsu leaned in with a step, but suddenly natsu lost his footing. And he fell backward, Lucy reached out to pull him back. But only to result to Lucy on top of natsu on the ground. They both began to laugh.
"As clumsy as ever " lucy laughed. Natsu leaned in kissed lucy as she kissed back. Natsu pulled away.
"Of course I am, Mrs Dragneel"