Macon, Georgia, Final Stop

A/n: Whew! Finally made it to Macon! Bet ur all tired! Haha but knowing you you'll head to the pool first! 😂 XD
~The Napper

12:25 pm. You all finally made it to the Holiday Inn hotel you all were staying in.

You all cheered as your mom parked in the parking lot of the hotel and you all got your bags and entered the hotel.

The hotel lobby was really cool on the inside.

Your mom and her two friends went to the front desk and the rest of you guys decided to sit down on the couches there.

"Omg this is so soft." You said feeling relaxed.

"Check it out! There's the pool!" Lili said looking out the window and you all look out with her.

A big pool was outside with families playing around, getting a tan, splashing, there was even a diving board and a slide!

"First one to the pool later has to eat half the lunch of the losers!" Sebastian betted.

"Deal!" You all said with a smirk.

Your mom called you guys and as your bags were put on the cart and brought up to the rooms, you all followed her and her friend into the elevator.

"Get on my elevator, baby we're going up." You sang the first line to Levels by Nick Jonas and Cole facepalmed.

You laughed and once it got up to the right floor, you all stepped out and split up.

Kamila and her family were in another room, you, your sister, mother, and Cole, were sharing another room, and Vilma and her family were in another room.

"Dibs on the beds!!" Lili said as she started running to the bed.

"Hey! No head starts!" You said as you run after her.

You then collapsed on one bed, and she collapsed on the other bed.

"Omg it's so soft..." You say with a smug smile on your face.

"So! Since there's only two, Lili and I will share, and lauryn and Cole will share the other one." Your mom explains as Cole sits down on the bed next to you.

"Ooh Cole and Lauryn are gonna share?" Lili asked with a smirk.

"I'm gonna drown you in the pool." You threatened as you and Cole blushed.

Your bags were delivered to the room and you three quickly searched for your swim gear.

"Why are you guys in such a hurry?" Your mom asks as Cole cheered when he found his trunks and sped inside the bathroom.

"I'm trying to save my lunch!" You said as you were still looking for yours.

Cole came out with a muscle tee and his swim shorts on and a towel in his hands.

"Can't wait to have your lunch ladies!" Cole said as he did an evil laugh and left the room.

"That son of a b-" Lili said then stopped when she found her swimsuit and sped into the bathroom.

"Ugh mom!! Where's my one piece!!" You said now looking in your suitcase.

"I don't know honey, you packed your bag." She said

As fast as lightning Lili came out of the bathroom in her swimsuit and towel and held up the middle finger in your face as she ran out the room.

"OMG I FOUND IT YES!!" You said as you almost tripped running into the bathroom.

You changed as fast as you could and slipped on your flip flops while grabbing a towel and you got out.

"See ya later mom!!" You said as you ran out of the hotel room.

You took the stairs since the elevator was going to make you slower.

Almost falling, you made it to the lobby and went outside to the pool.

But when you got there Cole, David, Sebastian, Christian and your sister were already swimming!

"Hey!!!! No fair!! Who was first?!" You said to them.

"Cole." They all said glaring at him.

Cole stuck his tongue out at all of you then went underwater.

You growled and put your towel and flip flops on a chair.

"Watch my stuff. I'm gonna drown him, then I'm gonna drown you Lili!!!" You said and jumped in the pool.

You looked underwater and you didn't see Cole anywhere!

You resurfaced for air then looked to Lili and the 3 boys. "Where is he?!" You asked them and they shrugged.

Just then you screamed as you were dragged underwater.

You turn around to see Cole grinning at you and giving you a wave.

You both resurfaced and you glared at him. "Cole!!!" You said as you splashed water in his face.

"You owe me half your lunch laur!" He says and you growl and try to punch him.

He laughs and backstrokes away from you.

You all played around in the pool for quite some time.

You tried the slide, went on the diving board, you had a lot of fun!

At some point you were caught staring at Cole since he was really hot when he didn't have a shirt on.

He also looked perfect when he was all wet too.

After a half hour or so in the pool you all got out to dry.

Eventually, everyone had lunch and you, Lili, Christian, Sebastian, and David ended up giving half of your lunches to Cole.

Cole could eat anything however much of it there was too, all without getting fat, it really amazed you.

After lunch you all messed around some more then night time came around and you all had dinner.

Luckily during dinner, you didn't have to split it with Cole.

Then, you said goodnight to kamila and her family and Vilma and hers as you and yours went into your own room.

You got ready for bed and when you came out of the bathroom your mom was already asleep on her bed.

Lili was just sitting on the other side of the bed, on her phone, probably waiting for you and Cole to get to sleep first.

You sat down on the bed and went on your phone too while waiting for Cole to get back.

When Cole got back he yawned and sat on the other side of your bed, your heart sped up speed again.

"Well, well, well. I've been waiting for the day I get to see you two in bed together." Lili said charging her phone then looking at you two with a mischievous smirk.

"I should have drowned you earlier." You tell her and she silently laughs.

"Alright you two, get some sleep we gotta wake up early tomorrow." Cole said to you two as he turned off the light and laid down in bed.

You glared at your sister as she smirked and laid down and went to sleep.

"That little runt." You mumbled then laid down in bed next to Cole.

Just then you felt Cole's arm's snake around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Night laur." Cole whispered sending chills down your spine.

"N-night Cole.." You whispered back.

You knew you had to get your facts straight, you couldn't let anyone know about the small crush on your friend.

Which by the end of this trip, will probably grow bigger.