June 21st, 2016

A/n: Ayyyeee laur! Today's the day! Haha k so today u have two to read today XD this one obviously when u wake up and for the trip to Orlando, and the next one for when you get to Orlando! :D so yeah!
~You know who

You woke up to sounds of talking around you.

You stirred in your sleep a bit then the sounds started to fade away.

You just decided to go and wake up anyways.

You slowly open your eyes then sit up in bed with a yawn.

You stretched your arms out wide but your right arm came in contact with a face.

"Ow!!" You heard Cole say as you immediately wake up and look at him rubbing his face from the pain.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Cole!" You say and he chuckles.

"That's okay, it only stinged for a little." He reassured you and you relax.

You look to the other bed and notice your mother and sister were not there.

"What time is it, and where'd they go?" You asked him.

"It's uh...7:45 am and they went to breakfast with everyone else." Cole explained.

"Why aren't you with them?"

"Oh, i...didn't wanna leave you here alone."

You blush at the thought, "Oh, thanks Cole."

"Whelp! C'mon! Don't wanna be too late for breakfast!" Cole says getting off the bed.

"Haha yeah, I'll just get ready real quick." You say as you head to your suitcase.

You grab some clothes and head to the bathroom to change real quick.

When you were done you come on out and head back into the bedroom to grab your phone.

"Ready?" Cole asks you and you nod.

"Leggo!" He said and you followed him out of the hotel room.

Eventually you both made it to the restaurant in the hotel where everyone else was.

You could smell the breakfast foods as soon as you walked in.

You two met up with the others and sat at the three combined tables.

It was actually a breakfast buffet and you actually got full.

Cole actually had 3 plates that morning which you thought was pretty funny.

After breakfast you all went back up to your rooms.

You read a book while letting time pass and Cole, sketched something in his sketchbook.

He was sketching in the one he didn't want you looking in for some reason.

He had two, one he showed to everyone including you, and one he kept private.

Around 10:36 you guys cleaned up the mess in the room you all made and packed up your bags.

Then back in the van the bags went.

Your mom did role call again when everyone got into the van.

Then, next stop Orlando, Florida.

You were really, really, really excited  to get there!

It would be awhile to get there.

But, you all had Disney music to sing along to.

"Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight." You repeated after Lumiere.

"And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents...your dinner!" Cole said in a really good French accent.

"Dang Cole. You don't even take French class in school!" You said and he chuckled.

"Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie And we'll provide the rest.  Soup du jour, Hot hors d'oeuvres,
Why, we only live to serve! Try the grey stuff it's delicious! Don't believe me ask the dishes!" You all sang along.

"They can sing, they can dance
After all, Miss, this is France.
And a dinner here is never second best!!! Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll Be our guest, Oui, our guest, Be our guest!!!"

You actually couldn't wait to go to fantasyland and meet belle. One of the things you remember mercy telling you about Disney world in the Magic Kingdom park.