Magic Kingdom Day

A/n: HAVE FUN TODAY LAUR HAHAHA FINALLY RIGHT? LOL

7:00 am

You slowly blinked your eyes open, you were waking up.

You slowly sat up and stretched as you yawned.

You opened your eyes and looked around, see that you're on the bed in the room.

You look next to you to see Cole sound asleep snoring.

You were confused, weren't you out by the pool with Cole last night? Yet here you were.

Was it just a dream?

It didn't feel like it.

You shrugged it off and got up, heading out the room, deciding to let Cole sleep since he looked real peaceful.

You could smell the delicious breakfast from the dining room and the chatter from everyone there.

Into the dining room you headed. You exchanged 'good mornings' and 'hellos' to everyone there and you sat down at the table.

As soon as you put food on your plate, Cole walked into the room, also exchanging greetings as he sat down next to you.

Actually he and Christian were the only boys at the table, the others were probably still asleep.

"Alright! Food!!" Cole said licking his lips and filling up his plate.

You chuckle, "Oh boy, back at it again with the food Cole."

"What! I'm hungry!" He says while stuffing his face.

"Haha, I'm not even gonna say it this time."

During breakfast your mom announced you all were leaving for Magic Kingdom at 9.

Around 8 you all got ready, you grabbed a backpack and put your important things in it.

Then when 9 rolled around you all headed into the van and you cheered as your mom drove off.