Finding Dory Movie Night

A/n: ugh need a better title 😂 :|
Ayyeeee laur! lol so this one is like before magic kingdom so you and Cole are still 'Friends' and not like 'a couple' well ya know 😂 XD
ANYWHO READ! 😂

"Can we watch finding dory?!" You ask your mom.

"If you can find a movie theater, sure." She says while driving.

"Okay! But...just the four of us. You, Me, Lili and Cole."

"Do you guys wanna see finding dory?" Your mom asks them.

"Of course! Finding Nemo was my childhood! It's only fitting I see how good the sequel is!" Cole said with a smile.

"Yeah sure whatever." Lili said while on her phone.

"Alright Lauryn. But just find a theater first." She says and you nod and began looking for movie theaters close enough.

You found one in Disney springs. "There's one in Disney springs! Could we go there?"

"Yeah sure! That's close enough to the house." She says

Eventually you all make it back to the house but your mom just wanted to be nice and asked vilma if she wanted to come.

She and her family wanted to rest so it was just you 4 which you were totally fine with.

She bought the tickets online and you all got ready to head back out.

Surprisingly your mother gave you some cute clothes of hers and you out together a nice look.

Then you all leave and head to Disney springs.

You were pretty excited since you were going to Disney springs!

You all arrived and went to the Dine and Watch AMC theater.

You all were about to see the movie until the lady at the desk said, "I'm sorry but your tickets declined."

"WHAT?!" Your mother said surprised.

"You took too long to book seats."

After bickering between the two your mom told you all that it was time to just leave the building.

"So...where do we go now?" You ask with a frown.

"Since we're here lets all just...take a walk to...cool down." Your mother said breathing in and out to contain herself again.

You all nod okay then take a walk around Disney springs.

There was a silence between you all and you all walked on this walkway near Bongos and you looked at the pretty water shimmer in the moon's reflection.

You see another AMC theater in the distance and hope for another try.

"Hey, there's another theater up ahead. Should we try getting tickets at the desk instead of online this time?" You ask.

"Alright, we can try again." Your mom agrees to the idea and you sign in relief.

You all arrived and tried again with the tickets.

It was a success! And you all got the 9:30 showing.

Eventually it was time to see the movie and you all got to your seats inside the theater.

It was you, Cole, Lili, and your mom in that seating order.

You've been to the movies with Cole before and every time you did you always started thinking about you two like, holding hands, accidentally touching hands in the popcorn, leaning on his shoulder, and stuff couples do in movies.