Lazy Day 3: Hair styling

A/n: HEHEHEHE

You went in the shower and you ended up belting the lyrics to A Whole New World.

When you were done you sort of hoped Cole didn't hear you.

You finished drying your hair and put some clothes on then sneak out of the bathroom, seeing that Cole wasn't in the room.

You sigh in relief, then get startled when you see Cole enter the room.

"Hey! You're out good! Your mom wants to curl your hair. BUT she gave me the stuff sooooooo I'm gonna attempt at curling your hair!" He says and goes over to you with the curlers and hair sprays and all that.

"No!!! No way are you getting near my hair!! You can't cook, what more hair style!"

"Uh laur, have you SEEN these luscious locks on top of my head?! My masterpiece mkay."

You chuckle then sit down in a chair and turn around so your hair was facing Cole.

"Fine." You say as Cole cheers and tries to do your hair.

Oh goodness. Would this turn out perfect or not?

"Should I just...tell you what to do?" You ask him as he starts to put the curling mousse in your hair.

"Pfft I know what to do. This is super easy!" He said with a proud smirk and took sections and combed it out.

You suddenly then had an idea.

Since your phone was in your hand you opened snapchat and started recording a video.

"Cole, Explain to everyone what you're doing." You say

"Haha curling your hair."

"Oh dear." You say then end the short video and post it to your story.

"Hahaha Oh my gosh you actually posted it!?"

"Yep!" You said popping the 'P'

"Documenting my success at hair good thinking!" He says and begins to put the first roller in your hair.

He rolls from the top down away from your face and takes 2 rollers with a Bobby pin and secures it tight.

"Not too bad of a roll if i do say so myself!"

"Haha don't get used to it."

Cole continued to do the same for the other sections of your hair saying things like, 'The cream smells really good like lemon!' Or 'You have really beautiful hair.'

Eventually he finally finished your hair.

"Done! Check it out!" He said with a grin and brought you over to the mirror on the dresser.

Your eyes widen as you saw your hair all in rollers, tightened correctly!

"W-wha- H-how? Cole you did this better than my mom dannnggggg!!!" You said touching it.

"Really?! I mean- pfft that's no surprise, I told you I could do hair!"

"Oh my gosh. C'mon! We gotta show my mom!!" You say as you grab his wrist and bring him out of the room.

You thought Cole was joking, but apparently not! At least it wasn't cooking.