Going Home

A/n: AWEEE THE ENNDDDD HAHA I know ur trip sorrttaaa sucked but I think this book made it better right? Lol
I hoped you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing and planning it laur! :D IK I'm a little late with this but still! XD U WERE FASTER THAN ME 😂 NEXT THING I KNOW YOU WERE TEXTING ME "WE'RE ALMOST IN INDIANAPOLIS." THEN IM LIKE WELL WTF I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED THE SCENERIOS YET 😂😂😂 XD XD But yeah! Let's see how your trip ended! :D

On July 1st it was off to go back home.

"Aww I don't wanna go home!!" You say with a frown.

"We can listen to Disney music on the way back if you want." Your mom says as she helps pack the car with all your bags.

"Oh fine."

"And you can sit in the back with Cole, hold hands and kiss all you want." She says and you freeze

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!!!"

"Hahaha please Lauryn I'm your mom. I've been known that you liked him. I also was very aware that he liked you back! It was only a matter of time you know!"

"B-but-"

"We'll discuss it more later just get in the car okay." She says with a chuckle.

You were blushing very hard and you nod and get inside.

"Haha what's that look on your face?" Cole said as you buckled up.

"She knows omg."

"Knows what?" Cole asked getting confused.

"About...us."

"What about us?"

"That we're...ya know..dating.." You quietly whispered to him and his eyes widen.

"Is she...okay with it?? How'd she know?"

"I don't know..I think so? She just, knew."

"Guess we suck at acting huh." He says with a chuckle.

"Haha yeah but as long as the others..don't know I guess we're good for now."

Your mom did role call again and then she was off.

"Oh that reminds me! Since we're...ya know. I'm finally going to give this to you." Cole says going through his backpack.

He pulled out his private sketch book and gives it to you.

"Woah Cole! I can't take this! This is your private sketch book!"

"It's not actually. Just look inside." He says and you slowly open it.

It was amazing actually. Sketches and drawings of...you.

"This is all...me?" You asked flipping through each one.

"Yeah! When I had a crush on you, you'd always inspire me to draw you. I actually ended up drawing you too much and well..I had to put it all in this sketchbook. It's probably weird I know."

"No! Not at all! It's beautiful! Thank you Cole!" You say giving him a hug.

You flip to a page full of the autographs from every Disney character you both met.

"Cole! I thought this was for you!"

"Nope! I got them for you! And besides, I can always get a copy."

"Haha aw thank you!" You say putting it in your bag.

"No problem!"

"But hey! You know what my mom said earlier?" You say with a smirk.

"What?"

You make sure no one at the front was turned around. No one was fortunately.

"She said we could do this." You said bringing Cole closer to you and kissing his lips.

Cole grinned then let go, "Shh, they'll hear us."

You unbuckled your seatbelt and unbuckled Cole's.

"Pfft they're louder than scuttle." You say with a chuckle as Cole comes closer to you.

"Haha well he was trying to get Eric to kiss the girl, juuusstt like I'm gonna do to you." He says as he puts his hands on your waist.

You giggle in the kisses and you put your arms around his neck.

"I love you, Princess Lauryn." Cole said looking into your eyes.

"I love you too, Prince Cole." You say leaning your forehead on his and giving him another kiss.

From two friends to two lovers, the magic of Disney, brought you both together at last.

The end.