3 Months Ago

A/n: Hi laur! :D u have 2 chapters to read today! Lol This is 1 of 2 :D lol. Now I'm not sure if it was 3 months ago that u told me u were going to WDW but close enough XD Enjoy!!!
~Purple Ninja

"Alright girls I have some news!" Your mom says with an excited grin on her face.

"What's up?" You asked her before turning to your sister Lili who only shrugged.

"Okay, okay! We get a chance to...GO TO DISNEYWORLD IN JUNE!!" She says excitedly and you and your sister scream and cheer.

"SHUT UP! NO WAY!!" You said with joy and she nods.

"Yeah! So it'll be a road trip! We'll go through Indianapolis, stay in a hotel in Macon, before going off to Orlando and staying in a rented house." Your mom explains and you both can't contain the grin on your faces.

"Yup! Including your Godmother, Vilma, and her kids, and my friend Kamila and her kids. Now, Lauryn, we have one extra ticket so that means...you can bring one friend."

One friend, well that was fine with you since you only had one true friend.

You squeal and hug her, "Thanks mom!! I'll ask him today!!"

She goes over a few more things before letting you two go back to do your thing.

You ask your mom if he, could come over so you could invite him and she agreed to it.

This was all still amazing to you.

Being a huge Disney fan and all, this was a lot to take in.

You haven't been there since you were 4 and you don't really remember half that trip!

But this time, it was going to be different.

You shoot him a text message.

Me: COME OVER ASAP I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!!

You wait for a response before you see him respond back.

Buckets ',:) : Woah! Okay okay! I'm coming! Lol 😂

He lived a few streets away so it wasn't long before he came knocking at your room door.

"C'mon in!"

In, walked Cole Buckets. The guy you not only were close friends with, but he was so hot you had just a little crush on him.

"Hey Laur! What did you wanna tell me?!" He said and sat down on your mini sofa.

"Oh my god where do I even begin!! So Lili's Godmother got us all tickets to go to Disney world this summer in June!!" You say in excitement.

"That's awesome laur!! I've heard magical things about that place haha."

"Haha I know right! And of course being a Disnerd its a big thing for me! BUT my mom said we have one extra ticket, SOOOOO she said I can bring a friend!!! And I'm picking you!!!"

Cole's face immediately lit up.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

"OH MY GOSH OKAY HOLD ON LET ME CHECK WITH MY DAD!" He said and started dialing his father on the phone.

When his dad picked up Cole explained what you told him.

You saw him nod from time to time, and his grin getting wider and wider until, "YEAH!!! THANKS DAD!!" He said excitedly then hung up.

"YOU'RE COMING?!" You asked just to make sure.

"I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!" He said excitedly and you both cheered and jumped up and down.

Cole then gave you a warm hug, and you gave one back. "Thanks laur! How can I repay you?!" He says still grinning.

"Don't worry about it! You've earned it!." You said with a smug grin as you hugged his muscular body.

Cole let go from the hug, "Sure?!"

"Totally! Alright so I'll give you all the details for when we leave okay."

Cole smiled and nodded, "I still can't believe it my first trip to Disney..alright laur, tell me how it's all going down!"

You smiled and told him the details your mother told you.