Liberty Square

A/n: WELCOME TO YESTER LAND WOOHOOO XD XD

It was a small park but it was right before Frontierland so you guys had to go though it.

It was very colonial! You saw old houses that looked like George Washington could have lived in, Red, White, and Blue, and you even saw the Liberty Bell in the distance!

"Ooh laur! Take me a picture in this Stockade!" Cole says giving you his phone and putting his head and hands though it.

You chuckled and took his picture.

He slid back out of it and you gave him back his phone.

You both then decided to see what The Hall of Presidents was all about!

It was pretty interesting, it had all of the presidents, including Barack Obama and the animatronic presidents talked about America in general

After that you two went on...The Haunted Mansion!

The ride wasn't really that scary

You both first were in this room with pictures and a Ghost Host talking.

The next thing you know you both saw a dead guy hanging from the ceiling!

Then everyone was taken into the next room to get into the ghost carts.

It was obviously a dark ride and the ghosts were singing 'Grim Grinning Ghosts' the whole ride.

You saw some Hatbox Ghost, a lady in a crystal ball, a ghost party, and a ghost bride.

You were very brave but there were some points in the ride where you held Cole's hand and squeezed it tight.

At the end of the ride the ghost bride said, "Hurry back, and don't forget to bring your...death certificate." Followed by an evil laugh.

While still holding hands, you both exited the ride. "That ride wasn't as creepy as I thought." Cole says and all you said was, "Mhm."

"How about we go on the Liberty Square Riverboat to get your mind off some stuff." Cole suggests.