Chapter 5 Sleepover?

Start from the beginning

"Chin up. Quite acting like your half dead."

The teacher came in and started talking, and told us to take notes and stuff. Christine got out her notebook and put her comic book in it, so she could still read it. Unless, they're teaching the history of Batman, she could careless. "Horrible Kids" started playing.

"That's what I would use to describe Crystal." She thought, cringing at the memories.

"Watch your step around there words cause there gonna get you, there gonna get you. In the end I swear it's not a disease. It's just a game of pretend, a game of pretend."

If she had the chance, she would scream this song at Crystal. She could hear the teacher blab about World War II.

"I mean what's the point? There all dead anyways." She thought.

The song ended. It seems like they're lasting forever now. "Partners In Crime". Before she could get lost in the song, she heard the teacher say something that made her ears perk up.

"If you think about it, it's kind of like Batman vs Superman." She said. Christine looked up from her book, paused her music and looked at her with a confused face.

"No it's not." Christine said, the teacher, plus the rest of the class, looking at her.

"That's right biotches, first word you heard out of me today."

"How would you know that? You weren't paying attention." The teacher said, the rest of the class started screaming.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"

"I was actually. And paying half attention has always worked out for me in the past." Christine stated, the class doing the same thing to the teacher this time. She glared at Christine as they did that.

"Wait what?!" She thought.

She looked at the teacher closely, to realize she was a sub.

"Weird." She thought.

"And how would you know that hm?" The teacher asked, smirking. The whole class was looking at Christine the same, like they thought she didn't know the answer and were just waiting for her to fail. While her friends just sat there, smirking differently because they knew Christine was going to be able to answer this. Christine smirked.

"This is too easy." She thought.

The teacher looked surprised for a second by Christine's action, but quickly shook it off.

"I would know this because," Christine started, standing up, jumping to the teachers desk, while holding her bag and books.

"I've read a lot of comic books and watched a lot of movies to know that Batman and Superman are nothing like World War II. Sure they cause one when they fight but, that doesn't make it the same." Christine explained, while pacing back and forth on the desk. She looked back at the class, seeing their jaws dropped, even the teacher. She guessed they hadn't seen her outfit, backpack, and what she was reading. Her friends however, were just smirking. The teacher quickly shook it off and continued with her questions.

"Then farther explain it. Oh great knowing one." She said sarcastically. The whole class laughed and Christine smirked.

(A/n Warning I'm gonna Geek out in a second)

"Gladly." Christine said, they stopped laughing and looked at her, shocked and confused. Christine started pacing back and forth again.

"You see, it depends which book or movie or whatever you read. For example Frank Millers The Dark Knight Returns," She said, gently dropping the book down on the desk.