ITMOWYSN- Bonus Chapter!

Start from the beginning

He got them over his erection before I got my hand on him.

Heath moaned and threw his head back, his face in ecstasy.

"Stop... Don't... Please..." He gasped, moving his whole body in time to his breathing.

I rolled over, landing on top of his body, my hand still moving.

I could feel that he was getting close to coming, but I never stopped moving my hand. Just when he was about to go over the edge, I pulled my hand away.

Heath whimpered, his body shaking as he raced his hands over my body. He was so frustrated that I could feel it radiating off of him.

I reached a trembling hand up to turn off the water. Heath's eyes followed my movement, and when I brought my hand back I rested it on his chest. That set off the whole thing.

He attacked my mouth, forcing his tongue inside, crashing his hands against me... And still it wasn't enough. I started grinding my hips against him, the water making us slippery, making it harder to get good pressure.

Heath gave a grunt, and in two seconds, we were flipped over, him on top of me. I pulled a leg up and wrapped it around his waist. He reached for my other one, gripping it tightly against him.

I could feel him pushing against my entrance, and I bent forward, giving him access. He slid in easily, thanks to the water. Lifting me, he pushed all the way in, making me groan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed against the side of the tub.

We were splashing water everywhere, sending waves crashing over the rug on the floor. Eh. We'd clean it up later. Maybe.

I could feel my climax coming, breaking over me like the waves we were making.

Heath started to breath heavily into my neck, sucking on the skin and pulling it gently into his mouth.

That did it for me.

I came hard, clutching at Heath's shoulders as I threw my head back.

I could still feel Heath inside me, still moving, still trying to find his release.

I let go of him, still echoing in the waves of climax. I flipped myself over without letting him pull out of me. Crashing my body back against him, I let him do what he needed. To my shock, I could feel my body starting to respond, exhausted as I was.

'Nononono! Bad Quinn!' I scolded myself; I'd never come twice in an hour. It was freaking exhausting.

But my traitorous body had different ideas, reacting in ways I'd never experienced before.

I came again, just as Heath started spilling himself into me.

I couldn't draw a breath, couldn't feel anything but Heath inside of me.

If I had to die, this is how I wanted to go.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realize that I had my face in the water.

Heath caught me by the hair and pulled me out, me coughing and choking. I'd almost fallen asleep in the water. Huh. Can honestly say that I've never been THAT tired.

"Stupid! Why'd you try to sleep in the water?!" Heath kissed me on the lips after I'd finished almost dying.

"Thanks, I'm fine, ya know, just DYING." I rolled my eyes at him.

He licked the side of my face, and I made a face at him.

"Screw off, asshole! I almost died and all you're worried about is getting off again!" I growled halfheartedly at him.

"Aw, you know you love me," He kissed me, right behind my ear. "Husband."

I smiled to myself as I thought about the promises that word brought.

"I do love you... Forever. Husband." I kissed him on the lips, sweetly and slowly.

"Come on, let's go get in the bed." Heath let out the water in the bathtub, and wrapped a towel around his waist as I did the same.

Hoisting me up, he carried me bridal-style into the bedroom.

And then dropped me.

"What the hell-" I looked over at the bed.

"Guys, seriously. Knocking is appreciated, even if I don't do it." I scolded my brother and Axel as they cuddled on our bed.

Axel sat up and looked at us. "Where'd you guys go to earlier?"

Heath rocked on his heels nervously, so I answered.

"We got hitched!" I said excitedly.

Axel waited for me to calm down before he asked another question.

"Well, where? I kinda need to see that person, too." He winked at Hunter, who blushed.

My jaw dropped open, and I stared openly.

"No. Way." I squealed like a little girl, and ran to the bed.

"We're gonna be a big family!" I cheered, bouncing around and hugging.

I stopped when I noticed Heath's face. The shame, the hand slapped over his forehead. "What'd I do this time?"

"Look down, Quinn." I glanced down to see my pride and joy bouncing around freely.

I grabbed a pillow and covered myself before running to hide behind Heath.

"Why is it always me?" I groaned while they all laughed at me.

* * *

A/N: So I decided to make one more chapter(;

This is a bonus, and there will still be an epilogue!

Happy reading!