Chapter 18 - The Surviving Factor

**The chapters are just coming out of me today! Thinking about completing it today - just a few more chapters to go! Enjoy!**

Eren p.o.v.

After coming out of my amazement I realized that the tree warriors had surrounded me and Alanya. They had their backs to us and was fighting the hunters off. When the hunters were down there would always come more. How can that be? Maybe my senses were messed up or they were out of my range when I checked. The question is why would there be so many hunters out here and what were they planning?

The fighting was getting more violent when the hunters switched to guns or bows and arrows. The tree warriors did not seem faced with it and just kept on fighting like they did not do any damage. After approximately 45 minutes the hunters stopped coming out of the forest and the battle ended. Everywhere there was tree roots sticking out of the ground making something like a prison out of wood. There were no holes in the tent shaped prison so the hunters would die of lack of oxygen. They would slowly fall asleep and never wake up again; one of the best ways to die actually.

The tree warriors turned around and kneeled in front of me. I placed Alanya on the ground who happily yelped and began running to the tree warriors to study them.

E = "Thank you for your help. I could never have done it without you. What do I owe you?"

The biggest tree warrior stepped forwards and kneeled again.

T = "Chosen one, my name is Tulipa. To answer your question, you do not owe us anything. What we ask is that you will call on us again in the future to fight alongside you. It is our honor."

E = "What do you mean? Why do you call me 'the chosen one'?"

T = "You are the chosen one to lead the supernatural world into peace. You who was born without a gender, who chose to be a male that could give birth, having a male mate giving by the moon goodness and having the ability to call upon the depth of the forest. You will be the one to help other packs when they are in need. You are the supernatural creatures last hope. And we will stand beside you in the time of need; sometimes you will know what is going to happen and have to prevent it and the other times fate will guide you."

E = "What do you mean fate will guide me?"

T = "Today was a victory, not only because you got out of your holding cell, but because you prevented the hunters plans. The hunters had gathered here to begin an attack on each pack to finally annihilate all supernatural beings. Fate lead you here to stop the disaster without your knowledge. You have saved many lives today even though some were lost."

I was stunned into silence, but it was replaced with happiness because of today's events. I was deeply honored by the Tulipa and the tree warriors' assistance in the battle and their acceptance of me.

E = "I thank you for telling me. I promise to ask for your guidance, when I am in need and am deeply honored to have met each one of you, may all the elements surround you cherish you and your achievements."

Tulipa looked shocked by what I said and the smile on my face did not diminish. Her expression then broke into a breathtaking smile and flowers began to bloom making a pretty white and yellow summer dress instead of her armor. I looked at the others and they all had the prettiest dresses on in every color you could imagine. I then knew that, I had said something of highly value and knew fully that they deserved the compliment.

T = "We thank you for your kind words. Go home now to your family. We will meet again."

Tulipa opened her hands and placed Alanya in front of me. I picked her up by my mouth again and looked up. The clearing was empty except for Tulipa who waved and transformed back into her tree form like the rest. The sight was breathtaking; the flowers that had made the summer dresses was now covering the trees. The leaves were replaced with beautiful flowers. I took a look at Tulipa and she was now bearing white flowers. 

I nodded to everyone, sniffling the air and starting our long return home.