Chapter 12 - The Complication

Eren p.o.v

When I woke up Levi was sleeping by my side. The time I had been out, he had grown thin. I began stroking his head as he began mumbling something about - wanting to sleep five more minutes. He then slapped my hand away and made me chuckle trying not to wake him up. Suddenly his head shot up and he looked at me. A tear ran down his face and I wiped it away. He threw himself at my neck and breathed out.

L = "Eren. You're awake!"

I smiled as I pulled him out of our embrace and kissed him on the nose and then his mouth. He smiled and I could see in his grey orbs how happy he was.

E = "Hey love."

L = "Wait here I'm going to get Historia so she can look at you."

Levi ran out of the room and suddenly my body didn't work anymore. I hit the bed and almost fell asleep again, when Pixie, Levi and Historia entered the room.
H = "Hello Eren. How are you feeling? Can you feel something wrong or weird?"

' What does she mean by weird?'

E = "No. I feel fine. Is there something wrong?"

H = "No. Not when you are feeling fine. The cause of you falling asleep is probably because you have been stressing lately with the hunters and your situation. There is nothing to fear. Well I can tell you that you are three weeks pregnant so take care of yourself alright?"

E = "I will. Thank you."

Historia left the room and Pixis did the same after asking how I was etc. He really is like a doting father which I really appreciated. Levi walked to my bed and laid down with me. I rested my head against his chest falling asleep again; dreaming about my future with Levi and our pups. It is really rare for werewolves to get more than one pup, but I was sure we were going to have two. A boy and a girl.

TIMESKIP (A WEEK AFTER)

Eren p.o.v

At times I was still getting dizzy and I had to spent most of my time in bed also because anyone couldn't find out I was four weeks pregnant (28 days). The hunters hadn't come out to the woods for about five days and Levi's former pack wasn't hostile. Everything was perfect if you see and ay from the house arrest. Levi was with me the whole time. We were most of the time in our wolf form because Historia said it was best for the pups. I couldn't change into a human but Levi did at time to clean and make food. I believe he stayed in his wolf form for me, He was so caring. I felt loved each day, also from the pups. My stomach was getting big making it hard to walk. Every time I had to go eat, Levi had to help support me.

Pixis visited me a few times this week when he wasn't too busy with paperwork. Mikasa and Armin hadn't been by and I really wanted to talk with them. Did they not want to visit me because I was in my wolf form or because I was pregnant and Levi was the father...? I missed them and us running together in the woods. 'Could they not accept me for who I am?' I began thinking about weird stuff about Mikasa and Armin not wanting to see me again...

Levi stepped into the room and looked sad because he knew what I was thinking about. He even offered to go and talk to them for me, but I said it wasn't necessary. There was no point if they didn't come here themselves. Levi came closer and sat down on my bed. My moved his hand in circle and bend down to kiss it. Maybe now was the time to think about names and stuff?

E = "Levi, have you thought about what we should name them?"

L = "Them? How do you know that we are lucky and get two pups?"

E = "I can't explain it, but I just know. Call it a gut feeling. It's going to be a girl and a boy. So we should pick their names."

Levi started laughing. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. I can see that he was as excited as I was. He was happy that we get to have two beautiful pups in just about 32 days.

L = "Okay. I believe you. A boy and a girl huh... Well I haven't really come up with names yet. It has all been so hectic lately."

I knew what he meant. He was talking about leaving his pack, being worried about me and what was going to happen in the future. But what I was more worried about was the hunters. Why haven't they made a move? If they wanted to kill me why not just do it now or did they want the pups?! I will give my life to protect them!

L = "Well enough about that. What names do you like? You are the mother after all. I was thinking about a girl name starting with an A and a boy's name starting with a C."

My anger calmed down and I looked at Levi while thinking about his answer.

E = "I think it is perfect."

We talked about the latest news in the pack now that the baby names were figured out. I felt a movement in my stomach and smiled.

I can't wait to meet you Christian and Alanya.