Chapter 15 - The Introduction

3-person p.o.v

Being dragged by a monstrous werewolf didn't help his problem. He knew they only wanted him, but they heard about him giving birth and thought taking a little reassurance along would help keep Eren in check - the reassurance being his baby girl. In the heat of the moment Eren quickly tried to hide his pups, but Alanya got taken anyway. He had just hoped that Levi had found their son by now and made good on his promise. Eren knew for sure that Levi would do anything in his power to find then no matter how long it takes. But he had to try and escape if the chance arose.

The monstrous werewolf gripped Eren tighter as if reading his thoughts. Alanya whimpered in the enemy's other hand and Eren tried reaching for her. He only gained getting his hands slapped away and when he tried fighting back to get to his pup, Eren received a hit to the neck and fell unconscious.

Alanya began whimpering loader as she saw how her father fell limp in their kidnappers' arms. She couldn't understand what was going on or where they were taking them, but even though being a nearly newborn pup her brain functioned as a one-year-old child which was never seen before.

Alanya stopped whimpering as she felt her twin calm down and then she knew he was safe with their dad. She quieted down and smelled the air, taking in her father's scent and falling into a deep slumber.

The werewolf whose name was Jean smirked as he felt the resistant from his two victims slip away. What he didn't understand was why he suddenly was asked to take the child too. Because he too had wife and kids and never wanted them to be taken away.

The only reason he did this was because he was providing for his family - these times were hard.

Having to team up with hunters who wanted to breed the guy whose name was Eren. Jean saw the cabin up ahead and let out a soft howl. The door then immediately opened and out stepped the head hunter who was the mastermind behind the attack and kidnapping.

When the head hunter (HH) saw Jean has been successful in kidnapping Eren - his new experiment.

An evil smirk spread across the hunters face as Eren began to open his eyes. He looked around and then his eyes fell on the evil looking guy in the doorway looking at him with cold dark eyes. Which got the hair on Eren's arms to stand and his head screamed DANGER!

HH = "Well hello Eren. My name is John. I'mlooking forward to working with you"