Chapter 16 - The Realization

Eren p.o.v

A week had gone by and Levi still had not found me or our daughter. I had a feeling that our other pup was safe, but he was missing the completion of his family. During this week John, who is the head hunter (HH) had done many tests on me. From blood tests to things I would rather not talk about. Let's just say that I have been lucky to not have been raped yet. I would never want a child with these people.

The way they treat other people was disgusting – in one of John's experiments he pressed his arm up my birth canal just to see how flexible I was. The pain was worse than giving birth – I felt so broken afterwards. The only thing that keeps me going is my baby girl. Luckily they put us together in the same room because she would not stop whimpering and howling for me. Our kidnappers got tired of it and gave her to me after a day, where she stopped whimpering altogether; enjoying being reunited with her father.

The hunters took that as a good sign and let us be together in the same cell. The only time we were not together was during the tests and for that I was glad. I did not want my pup to see what they did to me – she was pure and innocent and she would remain that way.

I knew Levi was out there trying to find us, each day I could feel him moving closer to our location. We were currently in an abandoned warehouse; the third one. The hunters would not stay in the same place for a long time which I reluctantly admitted was smart. If staying in a place for a long time there was a greater possibility that the ones pursuing would find them.

I have tried to mindlink Levi, but nothing goes through – this could mean that the hunters have a witch on their side to either cut the link or place a barrier. I just hoped this was not the case because then the task about finding us just got a whole lot harder.

I was currently lying on the floor in the cell with Alanya curled up by my stomach. Luckily I had milk to offer her while I only got small pieces of bread once a day. Licking Alanya on her head, she let out a small purr which made me smile.

I whimpered when thinking about Levi and all the time he spent with me before and during the pregnancy. We were the best couple if you ask me. We loved each other and our pups. The sadness suddenly turned into anger and self-loathness. When have I become so weak?...! was it after all the problems with Levi and I's mating, me being pregnant and giving birth? I did not know, but I was beyond mad at myself.

I am standing to becoming the alpha of my pack and here I am lying, waiting and whimpering for my mate like a god damn defenseless pup. Why the hell am I not doing anything? This was the perfect chance, I even had Alanya in the same room as me. This could not be more perfect. Right there and then I began planning an escape. 

When they come in for the next experiment, I will make my move and get out of this hell hole.