Let Me Speak

Lauren's P.O.V.

Harry's lips pressed against mine, and suddenly, I stopped breathing. I could feel myself begin to sweat, my red hair sticking to the back of my neck. Everything felt different.

It took me a approximately 10 second to realise what the hell I was doing.

I was kissing him back, my hands playing with his hair. His massive hands slid down to my bum. I quickly pushed him away, gasping for air.

"HARRY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU KISSING-"

He grabbed me, placing his lips on mine once again.

I pushed him away. "HAR-"

He grabbed me again.

"Let me speak!" I let out in a breath before he'd kiss me again.

"Yes?"

"Why are you kissing me?"

"To shut you up, duh." He laughed.

"Well, this is no way to-"

He forced his lips against mine, once more. Dammit, I give up.

I pushed my arms around his neck... And went for a real kiss... It felt odd but.. Amazing? Harry's curls softly brushed my forehead, giving me this tingly feeling inside. He softly but my lip before pulling back. Our faces were a few centimetres apart.

"That felt..." Harry mumbled off.

"Weird?" I completed his second.

"No, magical." He corrected.

Niall's P.O.V.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" I asked Zayn who was flipping through channels on the telly.

"Probably sitting in different corners of the room and weeping their eyes out." I answered.

I looked over at Syanne who was next to me.

"I don't even know what they could possibly be doing.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

"I don't like you... I can't like you." I stood in front of Harry who awkwardly sat down in front of me on a chair.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"You know what." I paused, standing in front of him. "I don't know how I feel about you."

"Neither do I." He shrugged his shoulders.

"We always fight, what are we doing?"

"I don't know myself."

The door slowly creaked open, Liam's popping his head through. "I brought you guys lunch."

He walked in, setting down on the table and left short after.

"Let's eat."

*

"Have I ever told you that your eyes are beautiful?" Harry mumbled, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Actually, no, you haven't."

"Well, they're beautiful." He whispered.

"What's with you getting all mushy?" I asked.

"I.... I don't know."

"Oh, and by the way, that last sandwich is mine. I pointed to the last one on the plate. Harry gave me a pathetic look. "It's mine. I'm a guy, I eat more."

"That's not true!"

"Besides, your already a bit chubby." He added.

"Excuse me?! One second we're kissing, and the next, we argue. This is what I mean."

A guilty look suddenly flashed his face. "I'm so sor-"

"Save it." I cut him off. "I'm so done right now."

I don't even know how I should feel about him.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter was so short x leave your comments and vote!

See ya, my cupcakes xxxxx