You Son Of A -

Lauren's P.O.V

I stared down at my plate, using my fork to play around with my single, lonely green pea. Continuously, I rolled it around my plate just listening to the lads catching up on everything, their voices fading into the background. I took a quick look up at Harry, noticing he was unusually quiet, which is really unexpected when it comes to person like him.

Since I arrived here, he hasn't uttered a word to me. I guess it's just his way of being 'nice'.

Louis laughed loudly, punching Harry's shoulder trying to get him to speak. All Harry did was smirk and punch him back, but harder.

"Oww!" Louis muttered, rubbing his shoulder softly with his free hand. "You're no fun!" Louis said, sticking his tongue out at Harry.

The drive here was so awkward. I had no choice but to sit next to Harry during the drive and I am absolutely positive Niall made me sit next to him on purpose. Ever since we landed in London, Niall has been doing nothing but trying to get me to interact with Harry to get closer to him. I looked up at Niall and saw him staring at me. His eyes shot back down to his plate of food.

Thought so.

I cleared my throat on purpose, trying to get everyone's attention. I might as well start a 'friendly' conversation with Harry...

"So, um, what did you do when you went back home?" I asked Harry, looking him in the eyes.

He looked at me for a while before replying, "Well, I went to my Mum's house and spent a bit of time with Gemma....Then I went over to Robin's place." He looked at me oddly.

"Quit staring at me, you prick!" I hissed at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Your the one who asked the question!"

"Well, your supposed to be nice to me!" I countered.

"So are you, 'ren!"

Harry never calls me by my full name, 'Lauren'.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU SON OF A-"

"HEY!" I was interrupted by Liam. "Can we eat dinner peacefully? Please guys?"

I sighed and slouched in my chair.

"Say sorry to him, Lauren" Niall said.

"Not if he does first"

"No, you go first, why should I?" Harry fought back.

I groaned. "Sorry."

"And say that you'll be nice." Niall demanded.

"Sorry, and I will be nice" I said.

"Now you, Harry." Niall said, looking at him.

"Sorry, I'll be nice" Harry said.

"Good!" Niall grinned, and dug into his food.

This is not going to be as easy as I thought.

*

I sat alone in my room, well technically the guest room, re-reading my favourite novel of all time - The Hunger Games.

I'm at that part where they announce there can be two winners in the games. As soon as I was about to turn the page, there was a quick, light knock at the door.

"Come in." I shouted.

The door slowly creaked open, revealing a mob of curly hair.

What's he doing in here?

"Alright, come in!" I said.

He stepped fully in, but stayed by the door. I rolled my eyes for the tenth time. "Come closer."

He cleared his throat before starting, "So, erm, you know, how we're supposed to be nice to each other?"

"Uh huh....Where is this going?" I asked, curious.

"Well, erm, I was wondering if you could do me... a favour?"

Oh no. I don't even want to hear it.

*

___________________________________________________________________

So, what did you guys think?

Any predictions?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment!

I'm going to give a shout out to @HayyyStyles , She was the first one to comment on my story and she's so sweet!

Follow her, she's amazing!

See ya, my cupcakes, next chapter coming soon!"