Red

* 3 Days Later *

"Lauren, where do you think your going?!"

"Answer me right now!"

"LAURENN!!"

"What?" I spat, clutching my purse close to me.

Niall was standing in front of me, fuming with anger. "I asked you a question and you didn't respond!"

"Just because I didn't respond doesn't mean I never HEARD YOU!" I bit back.

He was quiet for a while before screaming out, "WELL, YOU ARE STILL SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO ME!"

"I DONT CARE!!" And with that, I angrily slammed the door, making my way out of the flat. As I walked outside, the wind was blowing a gentle, swift breeze while the sun was shining it's brightest. I took a deep sigh. What am I doing? Niall will never forgive me. He probably hates me now.

I just hate it when we fight. Maybe I should apologise? I'll think about it. I walked around to the back of the building to find Zayn standing there, staring out into the distance ahead of him.

Zayn told me that if I ever needed him, he'd be there, and I need him now.

He once told me that he likes to come here and think about anything, especially when he is bored.

"Zayn?" I called his name walking closer up to him.

He turned his head towards me. "Lauren? What are you doing out here?"

"Trying to avoid my brother." I paused, leaning against the brick wall beside him. "And Harold." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled lightly at me. "You are going to be in London for a while so it's best if you at least try and get along with Harry."

"I try!" I groaned. "I really do, but his whole face makes me want to puke and he is just so annoying!"

"Try to figure out what you and Harry have in common." Zayn suggested.

"That's the problem." I mumbled. "We have absolutely nothing in common!"

"Opposites attract." Zayn mumbled to himself quietly.

"What?" I raised one eyebrow, asking Zayn to repeat the rubbish that just spilled out of his mouth.

"Opposites attract." He repeated again.

"Are you crazy?? Me and Harry will never attract each other. He's my enemy!"

"Enemies can fall in love too."

"Can you stop." I said, angrily folding my arms.

"Ok." Zayn defended myself.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Zayn.

"Go for it." Zayn answered.

"Well, I've been thinking about dyeing my hair red. I don't know why, but I just really like the colour."

"That's cool, but shouldn't you ask Niall first?" He is your big brother after all."

"It's my hair, I don't need to ask him!" I retorted.

"Okay, okay." Zayn lifted his hands up, surrendering. "I was just suggesting. You wouldn't want to make him mad."

"He's already mad, it makes no difference. He's probably just on his man period because Syanne is still in America visiting her family." Syanne is Niall's girlfriend and they've been together for a year now.

"Man period?" Zayn quietly chuckled before stating, "Well, Lauren, I do know a person who can dye your hair red."

"Really??!!" I asked, overcome with excitement.