Keep It Rated G

Lauren's P.O.V.

"5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. You take one down and pass it around, 5 bottles of beer on the wall." I sang tiredly, leaning against the car window.

Niall was driving us down to the cottage, and I sat behind him at the back. Syanne was next to him in the "shot-gun" seat. Next to me were Louis and Zayn. I'd avoided sitting with Harold. Louis had insisted we sing, all the way to the cottage.

"We're almost there guys!" Niall exclaimed excitedly.

"Finally." I yawned, looking over at a Harry who was awake, on his phone. Liam sat beside him doing the same, with Danielle next to him. Dani is his girlfriend. Louis' girlfriend Eleanor, was beside Dani. Perrie who was Zayn's girlfriend was next to El. Zayn was asleep, with his head against the window, and Louis was next to me, singing loudly.

He lads had decided to invite their girlfriends, to keep them company. Of course, Harry was the only one without a girlfriend. Hah.

But I don't have a boyfriend either, so that makes us even. S for his balls, I guess they're feeling better. I just have a feeling that if I keep hitting him there, he'll have trouble reproducing in the future.

Oops.

The three girls had joined us just before we left, so I haven't had a chance to talk to them. I've never met them before either.

I hope this will be a good chance to get to know them.

*

Liam's P.O.V.

I kissed Dani's cheek, who blushed furiously. I smiled at her. "I'm so happy you got to come with us."

"I'm really glad as well." She grinned, taking her hand in mine. I looked up at Harry who had stiffed up when he saw Zayn's head fall on Lauren's shoulder. She slowly moved her head away, knowing that Perrie was right behind her. Of course, Zayn didn't do it on purpose. He was asleep.

I chuckled at Harry. "Why so stiff, mate?" I asked him.

"What?" He snapped. "I'm not jealous."

"Did I say you were?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dani quietly laughed next to me. "You like her, don't you?" She asked Harry.

"I do not." He muttered, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Are you sure about that?" Dani piped up.

"I don't like her!"

I smiled, leaning back.

"Sure you don't."

*

Harry's P.O.V.

I groaned mentally. Why don't people get it? I don't like her. I don't.

I watched 'Ren laugh at some joke with Louis.

'They seem like they're having fun.'

'Why is he putting his arm around her? What?!'

'He has a girlfriend, what in the world?'

I looked over at El, who didn't seem worried about it. Instead, she was laughing with them.

'Why am I so jealous?'

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Finally!" I sighed happily, jumping out of the car. Perrie shook Zayn awake, and El and Louis got out first, grabbing their bags. I quickly picked up mine and ran into the cottage. The place was fairly large. I explored round a bit and discovered we had a huge yard at the back.

That would be perfect for a campfire.

I ran upstairs, into a room that was far down into the hallway. I set my bags down on the ground.

It was beautiful.

For all I know so far, El and Louis are sharing a room, Dani and Liam, Niall and Syanne, and Perrie and Zayn.... But there's only 5 rooms.

That means either I or Harry will get our own, and I guess it'll be me, since I claimed it first.

*

"Alright, guys. We need to settle the arrange of the rooms. Everyone is in pairs." Liam announced.

"What?! I thought you said I'll be getting my own?" I complained, face-palming.

"Well, there's ten of us, and five rooms so we have to split."

Wonderful.

"Dani and I are together, Niall and Syanne, El and Louis, Perrie and Zayn and Lauren and Harry."

"What?! Please Liam! I'll be with anyone else other than.... Him."

"No, Liam!" Harry complained.

"I'm sorry guys, but that's the way it is."

I crossed my arms, glaring at Niall who spoke. "This is why you and Harry need to get along, Lauren. It'll be a great opportunity."

"It's alright." Perrie smiled, putting her arm around me.

"You don't know what it's like." I spat.

"Lauren! That was rude!" Zayn exclaimed, shocked. Perrie looked hurt.

"Well, let me tell you my opinion. First of all, I don't think the couples will be paired up together, because I know one of you will end up having sex. Since this whole trip was my idea, no sex is allowed. Keep it G for the rest of the week. And if you don't-." I paused, glaring at all of them. "You'll sleep in the back yard, where the bugs will bite you."

Everyone except Harry nodded.

"Goodnight."

*

"Since there's only one bed, it will be mine." I folded my arms, smirking at Harry.

"No! It's my bed, you can sleep on the floor."

"Excuse me?"

"Your excused."

"Jerk!" I punched his arm. "Fine... You know what? Since it's a king sized bed, we'll split it." I placed an extra pillow down on the middle of the bed.

"Fine."

*

"Lauren!" Harry banged on our bathroom door. "I HAVE TO TAKE A WEE!"

"I'm brushing my teeth!" I mumbled with my toothpaste filled mouth.

"Hurry!" He squealed. I could hear him pacing around our room. I quickly rinsed my mouth and let Harry run in. I scrunched my face, hearing him sigh in relief.

"Eww." I muttered, flooding down on to my side of the bed.

Harry soon came out of the bathroom, shirtless. He lay down on his side of the bed.

"Do you mind putting a shirt on?"

"Is there a problem?" He smirked.

"Shut up." I groaned, flipping over so I couldn't see his face.

And with that, he flicked the lights off.