The Favour

" 'ren, you remember the plan, right?" Harry asked, tapping my shoulder lightly to grab my attention.

I growled, using my hand as if I were about to smack a fly, and slapped Harry's finger off my shoulder.

"Don't. Touch. Me... And yeah-" I sighed, exhausted of how many times he's asked me this question. "I remember." Harry's favour didn't actually turn out as horrible as I thought it would.

It's pretty simple.

Tonight, he is going to sneak out of the flat and go to a nightclub. The lads don't know and their management has been trying to tell them to stay away from the public, especially after the lie the media made about Zayn cheating on Perrie. Those bloody bastards will do anything to sell a paper. If Harry gets caught tonight, not only will he hit in trouble, but so will I. The worst part about this is when he comes back drunk, I have to make sure the lads don't figure out. Even if it means I have to lie to them.

"Why do I have to do this again?" I groaned.

"Well, it's your way of being nice" Harry replied.

"Yeah, nice as in you sucking tequila shots from some whore's belly-"

"Shh! Not so loud, they'll hear."

"Well, let them, because I don't want to do this, Styles.

He pushed me against my bedroom wall forcefully, really hard. "Well, too bad! And you know what? If you don't want to do this, I'll make sure to tell Niall that you dated his cousin's best friend."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Is that a threat?"

"You bet it is, Horan." He hissed in my ear, and stormed out of the room, finally letting me go. I looked at my wrist and saw deep scratches. He probably didnt even realise he was hurting me.

Like he'd care.

*

Harry's P.O.V.

I ran my hand through my curls, ruffling my hair and sweeping it to the side.

I am doing the right thing, aren't I? I mean, I'm sneaking out to a club when our management told us not to go out unless it's important...

Psht, of course you are, Harry.

It will only be a few hours though...No harm done. I'll just have a few drinks, snog some girls here and there. Plus I have 'ren on my side. Maybe I shouldn't trust her...What if she spills?

Well then, I'll just use my blackmail threat.

I find 'ren so annoying. I hate her more than anything. If Niall had any better looking sisters, this would have been much more fun. But now I'm stuck in this flat with the girl I hate the most in the world.

I shouldn't be thinking about her right now anyways. She's not worth it.

I fixed my v-neck shirt, grinning into my mirror, showing my dimples off. This will be a fantastic night. What ever happens, I will always hate her.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

I obnoxiously knocked on Harry's door loudly on purpose to tick him off. He slammed the door open, furious. I held in my laugh.

"What?!"

Can he not tell the time?

It's time to go, you douche bag, get your big, fat arse out your door." I whisper screamed at him, looking down the hallway to make sure the lads were no where to be seen.

He followed my orders (for once) and tip-toed out his bedroom door, peeking into the living room area and quickly slipped on his shoes at the front door. I followed behind him, looking around. As he put on his first shoe, standing up, he wobbled a bit and tipped over a small table with a vase filled with flowers. I gasped, reaching for the table quickly and held it, using my free hand to stop the vase from falling.

"Phew!" I said, letting out a sigh of relief noticing that Harry was already out the door.

He is so clueless.

Let's just hope he doesn't bring home any 'One Night Stands' tonight.

*

___________________________________________________________________

Hi, more drama coming soon, hoped you guys liked this chapter!

Vote and comment!

See ya, my cupcakes :) xx