A Weird Surprise

Lauren's P.O.V.

I paced around the room in my damp, muddy clothes. What are we supposed to do now?

"Can you just calm down for a second?"

"No!" I spat. "Honestly, how do you expect me to stay calm when you and I are stuck in the same room?"

"I don't know...." He wondered off.

"Exactly." I sighed. "I'm all dirty, I need to shower-"

I was cut off by a small creak at the door. "I forgot something." He mumbled. Niall walked in, the door closing immediately behind him. In his hand, he held a silver shiny object... handcuffs.

"Niall... What are you doing?"

Without a word, he forcefully grabbed my arm and Harry's, handcuffing us together. A loud scream escaped my lips, as he quickly ran out.

"Niall, get your arse back here!" Harry shouted.

I pulled Harry with me towards the door, and began pounding on it with my free hand. "Niall! Please! How am I supposed to shower?"

"Both of you put on your bathing suits, that's how." Niall's voice projected muffled through the door.

Harry and I.

Stuck together.

In a stand up shower.

Half naked.

*

Harry's P.O.V.

"Close your eyes, I have to put on my swim suit."

I could her the sticky sound of Ren peeling off her muddy clothes, then dropping them on the floor. I was so tempted to open up my eyes.

"Damn it, I need to cut off one of my bra straps and my shirt sleeve because I can't take it off properly if one of my hands are cuffed, it's just blocking it." She cursed lowly under her breath. I opened my eyes, grabbing a pair of scissors from the table.

She stood only in her t shirt and her hot pink knickers. Slowly, 'Ren cut off the shirt sleeve, peeling it off. Underneath she had on a lacy black bra.

Now she was only in her underclothes. Woah. Hot. Damn.

I winced, feeling little Harry twitch inside my boxers.

What the hell is wrong with you Harry?

"Close your eyes, you turd."

"Was there any need for name calling there?" I asked. I peeked, opening my eyes a little, she already had her bikini bottoms on. Her back was towards me as she pulled on her bandeau swim top. I quickly closed her eyes as she turned around.

"Ok, your turn."

I opened my eyes, seeing Ren stand in front of me. My eyes instantly trailed down her curvy body, her suit hugging her body just perfectly. She thumped my forehead. "Stop staring at me! Change already!"

"Ok, ok...."

I grabbed the scissors and cut one sleeve, peeling my shirt off. I watched her jaw drop a little, her eyes scanning my torso.

"This isn't a stripper show, for your information." I growled into her ear. She shut her eyes extremely tight as I took off my trousers.

They fell to the ground with a loud thud, as I quickly pulled on my swim trunks. "Ok, let's go." I pulled her towards the bathroom, opening the glass shower door and walking inside, Ren following me as she shut if afterwards.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

I shut the shower door behind me, and turned on the shower, putting it on warm. Harry looked down at me and smirked.

Well, isn't this awkward?

"Pass me the shampoo bottle." I mumbled, my body oddly pressed against Harry's. He grabbed it and handed it over to me. I squirted some into my palm and started lathering it into my hair.

"Do you want me to help?" I asked.

"No- I'm fine."

He ignored me and started massaging the shampoo into my red hair. "What are you doing?"

"Helping you." He answered, licking his lips. He was so focused. I awkwardly stood there and let him rub the shampoo in my hair. After he'd finished, I washed it thoroughly.

Harry went next, and he was able to wash his hair with ease. I started putting on soap. The second I looked away, I felt someone squeeze my bum.

"Harry!" I whipped around and looked at him.

"Oops."

*

After our weird shower together, I had changed into a bandeau and shorts, and Harry only had shorts on. Both of us were cuffed, so we were unable to even put a shirt on.

*

"Harry! That's my granola bar! No way am I sharing it with you!" I shouted angrily. He ripped it open with his teeth.

We'd found a granola bar under the bed, when we had been searching for something to eat. I had found it first, but then Harry snatched it from me.

Both of us were desperately hungry.

He took the whole thing in his mouth, and without thought, I kicked his shin.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For eating my granola bar."

"You know what I don't understand... Why do you hate me?" He smirked lightly.

"How are we even on the topic of this?"

Harry ignored me.

His warm breath hit my face, as he pushed me against our bedroom wall. I rolled my eyes at his pathetic little smile.

"Answer me." He growled.

"Do you want a list? I could go on forever about how you are the cockiest boy I have EVER met, not to mention how rude you are!"

Harry closed the gap between us. "Do you like me now?"

I shook my head furiously. "How about now?" He asked, leaning in.

"Get off me, you pathetic little-" He cut me off my placing his lips roughly against mine.

___________________________________________________________________

Wow. Comments? If ten people or more comment, I will update within two days x vote!

See ya, my cupcakes :) x