No I'm Not Drowning

*A few days later*

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Close your eyes." I sighed, glancing at Harry. He did so without a word. This had become our daily routine when it came to changing clothes. Nonetheless, this had been going on for days. I haven't been out for a while and today, all of us are going out to the beach.

I slipped on my bikini and sun dress, and then shut my eyes, letting Harry change into his shorts. About the kiss? That still rests in the back of my mind. We haven't talked much about it either. I'm waiting for Harry to bring it up. After Harry had finished changing, I knocked on our door three times so they would let us out.

*

"I swear to god, your not even accidentally brushing your hand with my bum, it's on purpose." I growled.

"Well, sorry." Harry smirked, whispering into my ear.

I huffed, looking ahead. Niall gave Harry the death glare. Harry's eyes widened in shock. "Okay, okay." He surrendered.

"Do I have to sit next to him?" I whispered into Perrie's ear, who was walking next to me, beach towel in hand.

"Well, yeah." She replied. "You guys are still cuffed."

"Ugh. Dammit." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Harry asked, amused at my expression.

"Nothing. Keep walking." I purposely kicked the back of his shoe. He sent me a glare before opening the van door, as I hopped in next to him in the back. Zayn offered to drive, so Pertue was sitting next to him in the front.

*

I jumped out of the van, Harry suddenly tugged along because of his cuffs. "Ow!" He yelped.

"Oops." I smiled to myself, running closer to the water. The warm sand felt tingly against my toes. I laughed quietly to myself, Harry stood next to me, watching my expression.

"What?" I asked, pulling off my sleeveless dress.

"Oh, wow, um.." He looked down at my body. I self consciously covered my body with my bare arms. "What? Don't act like you haven't seen this before." I teased, and ran into the water, pulling Harry along.

*

Louis P.O.V.

"They look like they're having fun." I chuckled to Eleanor. Lauren and Harry were busy splashing each other with water.

"I think the plan worked. Locking them up. They're finally getting along." Eleanor grinned, pushing her sunglasses higher up to the bridge of her nose.

I kissed her cheek. "That's why your so smart."

*

Niall's P.O.V.

"What is he doing?" I asked, grabbing the picnic basket out of the van. I watched Harry and Lauren together from a distance. He casually had his hand on her waist. They were standing close together. Too close for my liking.

"Hey, it's okay." Liam placed his hand on my shoulder. "Let them be."

"I asked them to get along, not to engage in touchy activity."

"Niall, nothing's going to happen. Trust me." Dani assured me.

It doesn't seem like it.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Harry, I swear to god, if you splash me-"

Splash.

"Oops. Ahaha!" He laughed at my angered face.

"I'm going to dunk you under water." I threatened.

"Not if I do it first." He whispered.

Harry grabbed my shoulder, and took me down under water. My eyes closed in an instant. I didn't dare to breathe, yet even open my eyes. A soft pair of lips softly pressed against mine. In shock, I reached out to feel his torso, and pulled myself closer to him.

Surprisingly we were under for a while. Maybe too long.

That's when we heard a loud scream.

I dropped the kiss and shot up, out of the water. Harry slowly got up after me.

"Lauren! Lauren!" Niall screamed, diving into the water.

"What's wrong?" I asked, utterly confused.

He grabbed my waist and brought me into a hug. I awkwardly patted his back.

"I thought you had drowned!" He exclaimed.

"Niall..." I laughed. "I was, erm...-" I froze, giving Harry an odd look, trying to think of an excuse. "I was sitting under water with Harry." Okay, that was partially true. I left out the kiss.

"You scared the crap outta me!" He exclaimed. "Are you crazy? I thought a Harry pushed you under water and you couldn't swim!"

"Niall. I know how to swim. I have known since the age of 6."

"It's alright mate, relax." Zayn said in attempt to calm him down.

"Don't ever do that again Harry. That's my little sister. I have to look out for her."

Harry nodded, and began to walk out of the water. Of course, I was pulled around because of these damn hand cuffs.

*

___________________________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been having writer's block -_- Hope you liked this chapter! Remember to comment and vote!! Also guys, I appreciate all of the amaZAYN (get it? Huh, huh?? Okay, never mind.) people who comment but some people have been asking me to update a bit rudely so I'm a bit pissed off because of that. And @journeyschantz or whatever your name is, plz stop commenting things like, "dude, you still haven't updated." Okay? Your not as cool as you think you are when you keep on saying dude, dude all of the FRICKING time! Either comment nicely, read my story, or don't read my story at all! I'm sorry if I have mistook you in the wrong way!
Everyone else, sorry about that xx I hope you can all forgive me xx I can't thank you enough for reading my story and commenting and voting!

See ya, my cupcakez :) xxx