Guitar Strings

*The Next Day*

Harry's P.O.V.

I felt a sharp tug on my ear, then I was pulled up with a quick tug on my arm.

And that is just about how my beautiful morning started off.

"AHH, Liam, what are you doing?"

"Finishing what you started." He muttered, pulling harder. I rubbed my eyes, yawning as I slowly stumbled over my own two feet behind him. "Easy, mate." I muttered, but received no reply.
He pulled me into the living area.

I blinked a couple of times to make my vision a bit more clear.

Niall sat on the sofa, quiet, staring at me.

"What's going on?"

"Are you ready to talk?" He asked.

"About?"

He sighed, waiting for me to catch up on what he was saying.

"Oh." I quietly muttered, pursing my lips.

"I'll leave you two alone to talk, but if any fight breaks out, I will be back." Liam warned, and walked off with his phone in his hand. He's probably going to call up Dani.

I slowly sat down in front of Niall. "You speak first."

"I would appreciate it if you would apologise to me, and especially Lauren. Not only have you hurt her, you hurt me too." He sniffed.

I can't do this. I can't watch my best friend cry in front of me. What have I done?

I'll do it. For Niall.

"Lauren, could you please come here?" Niall called loudly. 'Ren came running in, wearing shorts and a sleeveless blouse. You can see her bandeau through it. I couldn't help but run my eyes up and down her curvy body.

Stop it Harry.

I quickly glanced away, back at Niall. He waited for me to begin.

"I am very sorry Niall, for hurting you. I shouldn't have let my anger take over. And I-" I began stuttering. This is hard. "I'm sorry, 'Ren, for hurting you. You didn't deserve it." I gulped, taking it all in.

What did I just say? I watched a small smile play at her lips. So she thinks this is funny? Does she realise how hard it was for me to get those words out of my mouth? I feel like I just drank rat poison.

Niall got up and hugged me. "I forgive you, mate. I'm sorry too, for getting angry at you and for hurting you."

I hugged him back tightly, before standing up. Niall walked into the kitchen, promptly after smiling and ruffling 'Ren's hair.

She grinned mischievously at me.

"I did it for Niall, fat arse. Wipe that smirk off your face." I growled.

"Now was that so hard?" She teased, whispering.

I rolled my eyes at her.

What a girl.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

What a guy.

Honestly, Harry can be so stupid sometimes, he regrets everything. He's so cocky, and a liar. I'm surprised Niall actually accepted his apology, after what Harry blurted about not wanting to be in the band yesterday, because no one accepts his opinion.

Idiot.

I'm just happy the pain in my body has eased a lot.

I'm still a bit sore, but I can walk around and do things.

I quietly sniffed and tried to forget about Harry. He's a waste.

Quickly, I continued down the hall towards the music room, where the lads and Niall keep all of their instruments. It's my favourite room in the whole house, because its so peaceful, and quiet.

Oh, and not to mention, it's Harry-free, most of the time.

I ran my finger along the keys of the keyboard, the notes going from low to high. I smiled softly to myself. This room is my home. I remember when I was about 7, Niall taught me how to play the guitar, giving me lessons for an hour every day. I still remember that day clearly. I picked up Niall's guitar and guitar pick, and began strumming it slowly, softly singing 'A Drop in The Ocean.'

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert but I'm holding you closer than most

Cause you are my heaven-

I heard the door creak open slowly, and I turned around to see Louis grinning at me.

"I'm sorry Lauren! I didn't mean to interrupt you!" He gasped, guilty.

I smiled at him, waving it off. "It's alright."

"You have a very beautiful voice."

"Thanks."

"I know a few people I can get to listen to you, ya know."

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm not that good."

He gasped obnoxiously at me. "Are you kidding? Your amazing! Well, I'll let you think about it."

"Thanks again." I laughed. He grinned at me, ruffling his hair and walked out. I placed the guitar on my lap and looked at the poster of the drama masks on the wall, my eyes becoming wide.

I remember my mum once asked me what I wanted to do for a living.

And I just came up with the best idea in the world.

___________________________________________________________________

Fav part? Predictions? Anyways, please comment and vote as I love my readers because they are always dedicated!

Like:

@HayyyStyles

@harry_styles_fanfic

@aksmilez

And some other people x

See ya, my cupcakes :) x