A Game

* 3 Days Later *

Lauren's P.O.V.

"I am so bored." Niall sighed, fiddling with his thumbs. I placed the telly controller down next to me, and rested my head on the back of the couch.

"You can say that again." I muttered.

"I am so bored." Niall repeated.

I laughed quietly to myself and looked over at him. "I didn't mean it literally, Nialler!"

He pursed his lips at my remark. "Oh."

Harry walked into the room and plopped down beside me, grabbing the telly controller, half his body on my leg on purpose.

I shoved him hard, knocking him into the other end of the sofa. "Get off me, you arse-hole."

"No."

"Do you want me to make you??" I fumed.

"Try."

I punched his arm hard, but in response, my knuckles cracked.

"AAH!" I screamed, clutching my hand.

Harry laughed loudly at me. "Loser!"

"Guys!" Niall shouted. "Stop for the love of all things!"

I crossed my arms and stared straight ahead, avoiding looking at the douche bag next to me. I could feel his presence intimidating.

He brought his lips close to my neck, his hot breath in contact with my skin. "Do I make you nervous?" He asked, a bit too seductively.

"No." I spat.

"Really?" He asked, his voice deeper.

"Stop. Breathing. On. My. Neck."

"Harry, quit bugging my sis." Niall said, annoyed. Harry scoffed and sat back, flipping to the sports channel.

Syanne walked in happily, and sat down next to Niall, kissing his cheek.

"Hey babe." Niall said, pecking my best friend's lips.

"Hey baby." She rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm so bored."

Liam, Zayn and Louis walked tiredly into the room.

"So am I." Zayn yawned, sitting down on a chair.

"How about we go out and have some fun today?" Liam suggested.

I perked up. "Like what?"

"Hmmm." Louis paused. "What about a good game of football?"

*

Liam threw the ball in his hands, catching it each time. "Alright, we need two team captains. Any volunteers?"

Zayn and I shot our hands up.

Zayn looked up at me cheekily. "Who picks first?"

I smirked, crossing my arms. "How about a classic game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

"Bring it on!"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Damn." Zayn growled. He lost the first one.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Crap!" I muttered. That one went to Zayn.

"It's a tie now!" Liam announced.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Yes!" I shouted jumping up. "I get first pick."

I looked around at everyone. Hmmm. Who do I want?

Definitely NOT Harry.

I looked at Louis, and grinned. "I pick The Tommo."

"Yay! I'm on Lil' Horan's team!" Louis fist pumped the air.

"What about me?" Syanne whined, glancing at me. She knows I play football really well.

"Syanne." Zayn smirked.

"Zayn, I hate you." She muttered, punching his arm.

"Niall, make your way on over here." I waved him over.

"Me and Syanne aren't on the same teeaaam!" He whined.

"Hmmm..." Zayn pondered. "Harry please." Harry walked over to Zayn, happy he didn't end up with me.

"Liam." I called him over. "Alright, so my team mates are Liam, Louis and Niall.

"And mine are Harry and Syanne. The team is uneven, but that's okay."

"I'll take goalie." Liam said, nudging me. I nodded.

"And I'll take goalie for my team." Syanne shrugged, walking over to her net.

*

I ran around the field in attempt to get the ball from Zayn. He was moving fast, coming towards our end with the ball. I ran full speed towards Zayn and knocked the ball out of his feet so now, I had it. So far, we had tied and the next goal would win. I felt someone come running behind me, and it could be no other than....

Harry.

I began to pant, running out of breath.

"Game's over, 'Ren." I could tell he was smirking by the tone of his voice.

Suddenly, I felt myself fly into the air. I was no longer on the ground. It all went so fast. Smack.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground, face down. My whole body ached. I touched my nose, then looked at my hand.

Blood. I groaned in pain, slamming my head into the grass.

"Lauren!" Niall shouted. Harry continued playing, and scored a goal in a empty net because everyone was surrounding me.

"HARRY!" Liam screamed. Harry came over and smirked a little. My vision began to blur.

Niall sat down next to me. "Lauren, come on, let's get you inside."

"I feel sleepy...." I muttered, touching my throbbing head. My body felt shaky.

"No no no! Stay with us Lauren!" Louis muttered, lightly slapping my cheek, over and over again.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep now....See you all in the morning." With that, my eyes closed. Right before I was fully out, I heard Niall say "What have you done?" And then pounce on someone.

"Niall! Get off Harry!"

___________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think happened to Lauren? Predictions? Comment!! If you were in the story, what would you do to Harry? Vote!

Hope you like this chapter!

See ya, my cupcakes! Xx