Ouch, Right in The Sac

Lauren's P.O.V.

You could say that I ran as fast as a cheetah, out of the music room and into my bedroom.

I felt my shoulder bump against Harry's, hearing him emit a loud groan and mutter some profanity I ignored naturally.

I know what I want to do.

Grabbing the laptop, I searched up auditions for a telly show in England. The only ones that popped up were auditions for a Nickelodeon show called Victorious. I curled in my lips, clicking on the link, it leading me to a page with all the information. They need female actresses, who have the ability to sing and act.

"Hmm." I mumbled. I favourited the page, deciding that I'll just come back to it later when Niall and the other lads agree with me. Maybe even mum.

I rolled my eyes, hearing the sound of an obnoxiously loud knock at the door. Harold.

"Oi! Come eat, you wuss!"

"Get lost Harold." I muttered, slamming my laptop shut and placing it on my bed. I threw my door open, knowing Harry was still standing there.

"Oof." He groaned, clutching his crotch, his face turning purple. I but my lip to keep myself from laughing my arse off.

"What was that for?!"

"Nothing." I mumbled, walking into the kitchen, sniffing the wonderful smell of food. Syanne was standing behind the stove, next to Louis and Niall, whom were helping her cook.

"What are you guys making?" I sighed deeply.

"Mac and Cheese." Syanne grinned, Niall kissing her cheek.

"This is why I love her." He mumbled. "She can cook!"

Syanne playfully rolled her eyes at Niall, swatting him away. I gagged.

"I don't know what you see in my brother."

*

"So, guys....... I want to talk about something."

"What is it?" Liam questioned. I glanced at Harry who was sitting back in his chair, lazily, glaring at me. He hadn't taken a bite out of his sandwich, obviously because he was too busy clutching his crotch.

"I've been thinking about something very important. It's on what I want to do for a living."

Harry quietly laughed to himself, and Niall got an excited glint in his eyes. "Singing?" He asked.

"Wait." Harry spat out. "You sing?"

I slowly nodded. "Why didn't we know about this?!" Zayn and Louis exclaimed.

"Let me talk." I chuckled. Syanne smiled at me. She already knew that I was able to sing, and play the guitar.

"I know what I want to do for a living now. Acting and Singing."

"That's amazing!" Niall exclaimed with joy. "I know a few people to help-"

"No." I stopped him. "I want to do it on my own. I already found an audition for a role for a telly show. It's in a few days."

"Good luck, 'Ren." Harry scoffed.

"Cut it out mate." Zayn added.

"Have you told mum?" Niall asked, taking a bite out of his second sandwich.

I shook my head. "Not yet, but I will."

"Alright. I'm really happy about your decision, baby sis."

*

I paced around the room, my phone ringing as I waited for my mum to pick up. "Hello, Lauren?"

"Mum!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"What is it, sweetheart?" She laughed lightly.

"I've thought about what I want to do for a living."

"Go on."

"Yesterday, I sat in the music room, just playing Niall's guitar, then I just thought of an idea. I want to sing and act. It's something that I've thought about doing. The benefit is that I really enjoy doing it."

She was quiet for a while, sniffing.

"Oh." She cried. "You've grown up like your brother."

"Mumm." I mumbled, blushing beet red.

"I love the idea, love. As long as your happy, I'm happy." She sniffed quietly.

"Now I'm getting emotional." I chuckled, getting teary-eyed.

"Go out there Lauren. Be the woman you want to be."

*

*Harry's P.O.V.

I stood outside 'Ren's door, hearing her faint conversation with Mrs Horan. So she's going to act, and sing?

She'll never do it.

I'd love to see her try.

___________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? Leave a comment? Thank you for getting me from 447 reads to 505 reads in 4 days!! Love ya :) xx