I Can't Believe I Have To Do This

Harry's P.O.V.

The girl in front of me panted, parting her lips away from mine. "What?" I asked, out of breath, sliding my hand up her thigh.

"If my boyfriend see's us, he's going to murder you!" She screamed loudly over the music. I shrugged my shoulders and pressed her up against the corner, continuing. She ran her hand through my curls, tugging them every so often making me moan in her mouth. I could feel her smile under the kiss.

All I can say is that I'm having the time of my life.

I continued to run my hand up her thigh, knowing she was getting turned on because of how she moved under my touch. This time I smirked too.

The things I can do to a woman...

I ran kisses down her jaws, all the way down to her neck before I felt someone grip my shoulder and pry my body off of hers.

"Oi! What do you think your doing, snogging my girlfriend, you bastard!" Someone around my age shouted at me, pulling up his sleeves.

I clenched my jaw, angry at him for ruining my snog-session. "I don't know, why don't you ask her why she came over to me, and rubbed her body on me like a whore?!"

"Don't call her that!" He balled his hands up into fists, grabbing my shirt. I kicked him away from me, my natural reflexes starting up. He flew into a crowd, loud screams filling the air. But right then, he threw himself on me, tackling me so that I was now under him. His face became an unhealthy shade of red as continued to punch my face, left and right. His girlfriend screamed, trying to pull him off of me in effort to make him stop, but instead, he continued. I could taste blood in my mouth now. I finally managed to fling him off of me and he crashed into a wall.

I stood up and ran towards him, shoving him in the wall and punching him hard. His lips started bleeding and the girl came behind me, crying, and tried to pull me off of him.

"Please! Stop! Leave Jack alone." She sobbed loudly. I let go of him, his back hitting the wall as he slid down, panting.

I looked around angrily, all eyes on me. People had their video cameras out.

I am in deep shit.

I pushed through the crowd, using my white shirt to wipe the blood off of my face. I clutched my eye, trying to stop the throbbing pain.

I need to get out of here.

*

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Lauren, have you seen Harry?"

"Yeah, where is he?"

"It's been hours!"

I shrugged my shoulders, keeping his cover. "He's just probably in his washroom, you know, constipating."

I chuckled lightly, laughing at my own joke. The lads laughed with me, then stopped shortly before asking in unison, "No, really, where is he?"

"I think he's in his room sleeping." I lied without any hesitation. The looks on their faces told me they believed it. Niall stood up, grabbing his coat. Liam, Louis and Zayn followed shortly after.

"Alright, me and the lads are going to get some Chinese take-out, take care of the place, kiddo." Niall ruffled my tousled brown hair and quickly kissed me on my forehead. As soon as the door clicked shut, I stood up and walked around, thinking of something to do. I need to come up with a plan. And fast.

I continued to pace around the living area. What to do... what to do...

I struggled coming up with an idea, and finally gave up, plopping down on the sofa. I'll just hope for the best. I stared at the clock, the minutes ticking by, one by one. My eyes lazily drooped down, as it was pretty late at night and I began getting tired. I propped up my elbow, using it to cup my chin. I grabbed the TV remote and and flipped through the channels, when I heard someone groan in pain, the door slamming open.

"Holy crap." I muttered under my breath, running over and grabbing Harry who was about to double over onto the floor on his own two feet. "Don't tell me what happened." I uttered, dragging him to my bedroom with his hand.

He lazily followed behind me, mumbling "Ow!" And "Easy, not so fast."

I slammed my door shut and grabbed the first aid kit. Harry sat down on my bed, clutching his eye in pain. I grabbed my chair and sat down in front of him, clicking open the aid kit and grabbing a bottle of rubbing alcohol and some cotton balls.

"So, what happened?"

"I thought you asked me not to tell you." He retorted.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Well, news flash! I asked."

"I got into a fight."

"With who? And by the way, this is going to hurt." I smirked, excited to see him scream in pain.

Yes, you can say I'm evil.

"Is this an interrogation?" He asked.

"Answer. The. Damn. Question."

He sighed. "It was some guy in the club as well. He gave me a pounding because I snogged his girlfriend."

I smirked again. "You deserved it. I wish I was there to see it." I said, flipping my messy ponytail whilst pressing the white cotton ball on his cuts. He flinched, biting his lip, holding in the urge to scream.

*

Harry's P.O.V.

I tried to hold in the urge to scream as 'Ren pressed the alcohol covered cotton ball against my cuts. I winced every so often. She enjoyed seeing me in pain. But why is she doing this? Why is she helping me?

"Why are you helping me?" I asked. She pressed harder as I flinched again. Then I asked her again and she looked at me.

"Because you are blackmailing me."

I was just about to say "No, I'm not." But I couldn't because I was.

Well, you know what? She deserves it. She's nothing but pathetic, worthless, annoying and ugly.

I could never see myself being friends with her. I watched her squint her eyes, focusing on cleaning up the blood, then putting on aid bands.

There was a quick knock at the door, promptly before it was opened without permission.

"Hey Lauren, the food-" It was Zayn. His jaw dropped at the sight of me, then he came back, getting the right words out of his mouth.

Niall appeared behind him, shoving Zayn gently out of the way.

"Harry?! What the hell happened? You have a black eye? Lauren, what are you doing, get your hands off of him."

"Thanks." Lauren muttered, angrily glaring at me, throwing the cotton ball down.

"Harry, you know your not supposed to go outside!!!" Niall shouted, his face turning red. I could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. "Are you crazy??"

I didn't speak a word. "Say something, you idiot." Lauren whispered, poking me with her elbow.

Niall's big older brother mode turned on. He walked closer to us. "Lauren, did you know Harry went outside?"

Her eye twitched, and she started stuttering, something that often happens when she lies. "But-I-Yes....I mean no!"

Niall stopped her right there. "So you did. I am so disappointed in you. Go to your room!"

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I am in my room."

This made Niall even angrier. "Go to the living area! You and me need to have a chat."

"You jerk. Your dead." She muttered in my ear before walking away swiftly.

Niall made sure she was gone before saying to me, "You and me need to talk. Tomorrow."

*

___________________________________________________________________

Oooh! Drama!

Comment ur thoughts :)

I hoped you liked this chapter, even though it was quite long :D

See ya, my cupcakes :D xx