Thomas turned his head to look at me. "A guys' day?"

I nodded my head. "And us girls will stay here and have a girls' day" I stated. Thomas beamed and nodded his head. He moved me off his lap and we went to the living room. Thomas mind-linked our group of friends to come to the living room.

"We're having a guys' day!" Thomas announced.

"And we're having a girls' day!"

***

The girls and I were all crowded around the living room after binge watching a bunch of movies with hot guys in it. "I think Iron Man is the hottest" Sammie stated. Oh yeah. And we're arguing about who the hottest Avenger is.

The rest of us made sounds of disgust. "Hulk is pretty hot" Veronica interjected.

I shook my head. "They're so old! Come on guys. Captain America!" I exclaimed.

"I would definitely screw Captain America" Emily informed us. We laughed, nodding in agreement. "Hey! You guys can't agree. You all have mates. I'm single and ready to mingle!" she sang.

"Emily, sweetie" Sammie began softly. "No one says that anymore" she deadpanned. Emily grabbed a couch pillow and chucked it at the blonde. "Honestly, I like Thor better than Captain America" Sammie went back to the previous subject.

Thor is good looking. But his facial hair is a bit much. "Captain America is my favorite. No one beats him" I declared.

"What about The Flash? That guy is hot" Veronica stated.

I facepalmed. "The Flash isn't an Avenger. He's just a superhero. But he is hot, I'll admit that" I told her. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement. Barry Allen is one fine specimen.

"I actually like Oliver Queen better than Barry Allen"

I groaned at Keith's voice in my head. "Out of my head you jerk" I demanded. I felt him leaving, making me sigh. "I'm having a girls' day and he's having a guys' day, but he wants to come into my head. Makes no sense" I ranted.

"I bet it was Thomas" Sammie stated. Veronica agreed with her.

Emily shook her head. "I think it was Keith" she said. I nodded, pointing at Emily. "He would do something like that" she laughed.

Sammie, Veronica, and I grinned at her. She looked at us warily. "I ship it" I blurted. Emily groaned. "One more month, then we'll find out" I sang. I picked up my water bottle and drank some. And by 'some', I mean the whole entire bottle. Apparently, I was thirsty.

"Damn. Don't drown yourself" Emily said, looking at me like I was crazy. I threw the empty bottle at her. We laughed as she squealed and ducked away from the bottle. "That's not nice!" she exclaimed.

I shrugged. "Who said I was a nice person?" We continued talking about attractive superheros, until I started to regret drinking that whole bottle of water. "I gotta pee so bad!" I complained, squirming on the couch. They all looked at me. "I don't wanna miss out on any stuff"

Veronica stared at me. "Just go pee" she demanded slowly. I jumped out of my seat and ran to the bathroom. I did my business and returned in a much better state. "Lila is on the phone" Veronica handed me the device.

"Hey" I greeted her.

"Get on Skype. We're all going to videochat" she commanded. I told Sammie to grab the laptop. After signing into Skype, I answered the call. It was a three-way video call with us girls, the guys who were having a guys' day, and everyone at the castle.

We all yelled out greetings before my mom told us to quiet down. "Lila has something to say" she announced.

"You're pregnant!" Veronica squealed. Lila nodded in confirmation. We all said congratulations, but Veronica said something else. "Dude. Same!" Everyone looked at her. She smiled sheepishly. "Surprise?" she said slowly. We yelled out more congratulations and the three of us pulled her into a hug.