Part 22

*Hiroko's pov* 

Me and Naruto were currently eating ramen at Ichiraku's. I was slurping down some Miso while he was eating beef.

"Hey Naruto?" I asked while poking at my noodles. Naruto stopped for a moment with noodles hanging out of his mouth and glanced at me. He quickly slurped them up. 

"Yea?" He said softly. 

"Do you think. . .Gaara," I started to say, I looked to the ground with a shadow casting over my eyes. "Changed?" I asked.

"Of course he has! He's changed for the better, believe it!" Naruto yelled doing his signature pose. I smiled gently still having a little pain in my chest every time I think about him. 

"Yea," I said. 

"Oh yea! Before I forget we are going on a mission!" Naruto yelled.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Me, pervy sage and you!" He yelled. He then slurped the rest of his ramen down. "Heheh, we leave in an hour." My eyes widen. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled as I ran off to go pack.  When I got home I quickly took a shower, packed everything I needed and put my hair into a messy bun that had a few strands of hair out to frame my face. I looked at the clock, '10 minutes.' I thought. I transported into Sasuke's room and sat on his bed waiting for him. About two minutes later the door opened. 

"Why're you here?" He asked, I looked at my boyfriend and smiled sadly. I got off the bed and walked towards him, I hugged him.

"I'm going on a mission," I said.

"A mission? What kind of mission?" Sasuke asked. 

"Weelllll Ducky-chan," I started to say while I brought my face in front of his. "Naruto hasn't exactly told me yet." Sasuke growled.

"Naruto?!" He growled. I nodded and kissed him causing him to calm down. 

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you to," Sasuke whispered back. I then disappeared in a storm of diamonds and re appeared at the gate where Naruto and pervy sage were at. 

"Am I late?" I asked.

"No, you just made it." Pervy sage said. I nodded and with that we left the village.