Part 8

*Hiroko's pov* 

We walked into the building where the chunin exams were being held. We walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor only to see a genjutsu. I saw Tenten get pushed back while a crowd was forming around a door. I walked up into the middle and glared at the two chunin in diguise.

"You guys are jerks, release the genjutsu and maybe you'll live," I said as I helped Tenten up.

"Oh, you noticed the genjutsu huh?" The one with the scar across his nose said.

"No, I didn't. I just said it for the fun of- No crap Sherlock. Who wouldn't notice it." I said, they were making me mad. Who hits a girl?!

"Sakura must have noticed it right away right?" Sasuke said standing beside me. 

"Y-yeah," she said. 'Liar,' I thought. The chunin went to go kick Sasuke and Sasuke went to kick but Lee interfered.  

"Good timing Lee," I said.

"I thought you said to keep our abilities hiden," Neji said as he appeared from the crowd. I zoned out.

"Hiroko, will you go out with me?" Lee asked me.

"I'm sorry Lee. I'm not allowed to date, how about we be friends?" I asked. He pouted but agreed. "But hey, why don't you ask Sakura. I heard her talking about you the other day saying that you were hot. She wants to be low key right now, so if she says no that means yes." I said. Lee gained some confidence and asked her out.

"No," Sakura said.

"Good, I will pick you up tomorrow at lunch," Lee said. I started giggling. After I did I looked around to see everyone beat red. 'Man, I hope I don't catch a fever,' I thought.

"Hey you, what's your name?" Neji asked Sasuke.

"It's polite to say you're name before you ask someone else's," Sasuke said, as expected Sakura started fan girling. 

"His name is Sasuke Uchiha, Neji. I'll see ya around," I said. Neji nodded and Sasuke glared at me. 'Wait didn't Sasuke ask for Gaara's name with out stating his name first? Wow, okay. Sasuke be all emo and stuff and make stuff up, totally. Like jeez can't you abide by your own rules.' I thought. I felt someone grab my hand. I saw Sasuke in front of me, he started dragging me. "Why are you dragging me?" I asked.

"Hn," he replied. I looked back only to see everyone else glaring and growling at Sasuke. 'This is going to be a long day,' I thought.