Part 33

*Hiroko's pov* 

I laid my sleeping bag on the ground as Gaara placed his beside me. 

"I'm going to go take a bath," I said as I got up bringing a towel and pj's.

"Where?" Kankuro asked. "there's no baths around." 

"Temari? Wanna come?" I askd. 

"Sure," she replied, we then walked off.  "Where are we going to go? There's no lakes around." Temari said as we reached a clearing in the woods with the sky showing.

"Perfect," I said. I did some quick hand signs and said "Metamorph jutsu" the rocks started moving in the exact shape I wanted them to. With this jutsu I can change anything I want. It's cool but deadly. I did another set of hand signs and said "Hot water jutsu." Hot water sprayed into the 'natural' hot springs I just made. I began to strip. "Come on Temari," I said.

"Alright," she replied still in shock. 

*Third person pov*

Temari and Hiroko talked and laughed. what they didn't know was Kankuro was perving on them . . Leaving an alone and confused Gaara back at the campsite.

"Okay, I think it's time to head back," Hiroko replied getting up. Just as she did Kankuro blushed had a nose bleed and fell out of the tree. He landed with a thump, he got up and the girls saw him.

"Ahhhhh!" They screamed. 

"Kankuro! You pervert! Spying on your own sister!" Temari screamed as she hid herself further in the water.

"I wasn't looking at you, that's gross. I was looking at Hiroko," Kankuro said trying to make them feel better. 

"Kankuro!" Hiroko screamed loudly while blushing and hiding behind Temari who stood in front of her protectively.  Just then Gaara came, lets just say by the end Kankuro was half dead.