Part 5

The song up there is Hidan and Hiroko's song. Video isn't mine

*Hiroko pov*

It was the middle of the night and I had went onto the roof. 'What ever you do, don't get attached to them.' A voice in my head said. I sighed remembering that was Peins exact words, 'this mission is to important for you to screw up.' I looked back up at the moon and smiled remembering what me and Uncle Hidan would always sing when we found him a sacrifice, I chuckled and started humming it. I then got up and jumped off the roof running into the forest. I came a pon a clearing of tree's and started to sing a new song that I made. (This is what her transformed self looks like)

*Time skip Hiroko's pov still.*

I was laying down on the couch staring at the ceiling holding an apple in my hand. 'I can't wait until this mission is over,' I thought. 

"We're training," Kakashi  said. I sat up and looked directly at them.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Just that we're training," Kakashi said.

"Have fun," I replied as I threw my apple in the air and caught it.

"By we, I mean you too." Kakashi replied. I looked at him and sighed.

"Yea, yea. Alright, after i'm done eating this apple." I replied.

"Eat it on the way," Sakura replied.

"Then you guys will see my face," I replied boredly. Kakashi sighed. "I'll eat behind you," I mumbled.

"Lets go," Kakashi said. We walked out of the door and I was cautious to not let them see my face. I don't trust them enough for them to see my transformation. I walked backwards as I ate my apple. "You're going to climb a tree," Kakashi said.

"We already know how to do that! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Yea, we learned this back at the academy." Sakura said, I like to call her pinkie.

"I think what Kakashi means is to climb a tree with out hands," I said catching everyone's attention.

"Correct," Kakashi said. "And it's Kakashi sensei."

"Not my sensei though. If anything you should be calling me sensei." I replied crossing my arms. Kakashi muttered true while he crossed his arms.

"Climb tree's with out using hands?! That's impossible!" Naruto yelled. 

"There's such a thing called chakra you know," I said.

"Hn," Duckbutt said. 

"Of course I know there's such a thing called Catra!" Naruto said.

"Chakra Naruto, Chakra!" Sakura/pinkie screamed while bonking him on the head. 'I feel so bad for Kakashi.' I thought. I then groaned and walked up to a tree.

"See this tree," I said.

"We're not blind." Pinkie muttered. I then walked up the tree with no hands and walked all the way to the top.

"Woah!" Naruto yelled. I then jumped off causing everyone to freak out, except for duckbutt. I did a flip at the last moment and landed perfectly on the ground.

"Yes, exactly like that," Kakashi said. He threw 3 kunai's. "Get started." Me and Kakashi then sat down at a nearby rock and started to talk.

"I think your gonna like it in the leaf village," Kakashi said. I looked at him curiously.

"I don't know, I'm a criminal." I said.

"I'll talk to the hokage," Kakashi said with a close eyed smile.

"Just out of curiosity how did you know I was a criminal. I don't have my picture in the bingo book" I said.

"Hunch?" Kakashi replied. "And the aura you gave off, oh yeah plus the cloak you were wearing; there's only one like it."

"Please don't tell them, just say that you found me on the way here." I said.

"I was planning on doing that you know." Kakashi said. I smiled at him from under my mask.

"Thanks," I replied.

"I did it! It was easier then I thought." Sakura said. 'Hm she actually has some talent.' I thought. 'Here I was thinking she was just plain useless.' Sakura then fell out of the tree. Kakashi went and caught her. 'Never mind, she's useless.' I thought sweat dropping.