Part 14

Hey guys I think you might be confused about what Hiroko looks like, she wears makeup to cover what she really looks like and washable hair dye. She looks like the girl on the cover except a little older.

*Hiroko's pov inside the arena* 

"Where's Naruto?" I asked Shikamaru.

"I'm not sure, what a drag," he said as he looked up at the clouds boredly. Just then Naruto slid in on his stomach, he got up and started yelling about a cow or something.

"Alright will Hiroko and Tsume please come down," the new proctor said. I jumped down and so did Tsume.

"Prepare to die, you m think that you're strong but I can see it's all an act. I will beat you, you weakling. Ha! If you survive i'll call you my rival, haha!" she said.

"Hm? Did you say something?" I asked completely unaware of what she just said. Tsume anime fell while the proctor sweat dropped and mumbled something about me definitely being Kakashi's student.

"Are you ready?" The proctor asked, I looked at him. "Start," he said.

"Might as well get this over with quickly," I mumbled. I started doing hand signs at a speed that not even the sharingan can keep up with.  "Dark shadow mist," I whispered as I blew out silver sparkly mist, it was poisonous and full of metal fragments that will cut you. Tsume started screaming in agony and pain while I stood there unfazed. I felt her still moving and trying to come my way so I whispered "levitation," and I levitated above the mist so everyone can see me. I was just staring down waiting for her to die a painful death. I sighed 'I can still hear her breathing'I thought. I then put my hand up int he air and my sword popped up into my hand. I threw it and all you heard was a sickening slice and a thud.

"Did she get her?" I heard someone mumble. I cleared the mist, there laid Tsume on the ground dead. 'To bad for you Tsume Inakana,' I thought. 'This wasn't one bit entertaining.'  Oh well, I hope the next matches are entertaining.

Orochimaru's daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें