Part 12

*Hiroko's pov*

"I wonder who'll be first," I said as I glanced at my team mates. 

"I can't wait for my turn! I'm gonna beat everyone here believe it!" Naruto said enthusiastically as usual. 

"Naruto! Quiet down," Sakura scolded. 

"Heh, looks like I'm first," Sasuke said smirking. We all glanced at the board. 

"Guess you are," I mumbled. "Why can't I just get this over with? I'm gonna get bored," I mumbled once again. 

"Everyone, go up bhe stairs and watch the preliminaries," the sick proctor said. 

"good luck," I called out as I walked up the stairs with the rest of my team.

"Don't need it," he replied.

"Cocky duck butt," I mumbled. 

"I heard that!" Sasuke said while glaring at me. 

"And I care why?" I asked playfully. Sasuke scoffed and turned back to his opponent. I watched as Sasuke got beaten to the ground and had trouble defeating his opponent, when he fell Kakashi caught him and I smirked.  " I actually thought you were gonna lose," I yelled out. Sasuke growled and walked into the other room, probably to seal the curse mark. 

" Next *cough* is Hiroko *cough* vs Akai Yashomari'" the proctor said, I nodded and jumped down. 

"Good luck!" Sakura called out. 

"yes you better win! Believe it!" Naruto yelled out. 

"Oh look here, a little girl. Better forfeit, I don't wanna hurt a pretty little face like you," Akai said. I held in my laughter and ended up shaking from it. "Awe look, the little girl is shaking and her eyes are watering." He snorted. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Uhm don't you think it's bad that I looked at your face and started shaking?" I asked. Akai growled. "oh and I was holding in my laughter. Like ever going to give up, I think you should ugly duckling." 

"Your gonna die!" Akai yelled.

"Start," the sick proctor said. 

"Let's end this quickly" I mumbled. Akai came at me with a kunai in his hand. 'What to do, what to do,' I wondered. I smirked. He came at me quiet sloppily so I held out one finger and when he approached I flicked his forehead and he flew all the way back through the walls. 

"You didn't have to hit him so hard!" Sakura yelled.

"I didn't!" I yelled back. "Is he dead?" I asked. "I'd like to see a corpse," I mumbled. 

"The winner is Hiroko," the sick proctor said. 

"Yea!" Naruto yelled. I walked up the stairs only to be stopped by Gaara. 

"Good job," he said. I blushed which caused him to blush. 

"Thank you," I said. "For everything."  Gaara nodded, just as he did I felt a hand snake around my waist. 

"How's this little hottie?" The voice asked. I turned around only to see Kankuro. 

" I suggest you never say that again," I said as I turned around fully. "That is unless you want your tiny d**k stuffed in your mouth." Kankuro gulped and backed up. I saw Gaara mouth something and they nodded. 'What did he mouth?' I thought. 

"Hiroko! Come!" Naruto yelled.

"Alright!" I yelled back, I turned to Gaara and kissed him on the cheek. " I have to go but I'll see you later. Bye Temari, bye girly, bye Gaara." I said.

"Girly? Who's that?" Kankuro asked. 

"You," I said as I ran off. 

"Hey! Come back here you!" Kankuro yelled as he tried chasing after me. 

"Kankuro," Gaara said.

"R-right," Kankuro replied. I giggled, 'so much fun to mess with' I thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! It's me, sorry for such a short chapter and the spelling mistakes and grammar. I'm writing g this on my phone sorry! If any of u have snapchat and want to add me tell me your user names and I'll add you. If you have any reccomondations or ideas for the book I would love to know, thx!